Author Topic: Bored 1ce was Bored  (Read 2718 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Bored 1ce was Bored
« on: April 29, 2012, 05:31:55 pm »
Quote from: X_Griffin_X
IGN Name: X_Griffin_X
What would you like to help with? (Building, gathering, ect.): Building/gathering anything really.
When it's complete, what job would you like to occupy (Or no job at all): uhhh.... anything really.
Can you host a server?: nope
Do you know the pokemon theme song? Do you want to be the very best?!: yes, have known the song since the tv show started.
Quote from: UltimateBrownie
MEMEMEMEME
Quote from: Ishmalsmiel
IGN Name: Ishmalsmiel
What would you like to help with? (Building, gathering, ect.): The Gym
When it's complete, what job would you like to occupy (Or no job at all): Gym Leader
Do you know the pokemon theme song? Do you want to be the very best?!: The best there ever was!
Do you have TeamSpeak or Mumble?:Nope Sorry
Quote from: 00NR
IGN Name: Nightroado
What would you like to help with? (Building, gathering, ect.): I can do anything asked of me.
When it's complete, what job would you like to occupy (Or no job at all): I am willing to fill any role needed.
Do you know the pokemon theme song? Do you want to be the very best?!: The song started playing in my head as soon as I read the text.
Do you have TeamSpeak or Mumble?: No, but I can.

And look! VVVV I am raising monsters even as we speak :)
Quote from: Zombiedood
IGN Name: Zombiedood
What would you like to help with? (Building, gathering, ect.): Well Id go gather or build what ever is needed at the time. Id hafta download a kanto map to get a basic idea though lol.
When it's complete, what job would you like to occupy (Or no job at all): Gym leader, or trainer. maybe shopkeep or pokecenter helper in off time. Oooo can I be a pokemon breeder? lol
Do you know the pokemon theme song? Do you want to be the very best?!: Omg my childhood was perfectly in syncd with pokemon red&blue. I was converted at 7 when they first came out. New generations make me cry but good ole R&B never let me down.
Do you have TeamSpeak or Mumble?: teamspeak yes. my mic is broken atm Buuuuut I can totally go buy another in a paycheck or two
:GP:
IGN: Zombiedood
Which Gym do you want to lead (And what is the type of the badge?): I can go with whats available (which I read is the final gym giovanni, nouhmuygawd. I could make like falling sandblock traps if you guys had like runecraft mod, or hidden lavapits. huge room with different levels and platforms ehh? ehh? be all crazy maybe some minecarts n shit. mob filled rooms. perhaps get a assistant to help build/gymleader with me take turns or switch off or double team unsuspecting trainers)  :(
Why do you want to be a Gym Leader: Gives me something to do with my time, Plus who doesnt wanna be a pokemon gym leader? childhood dreams all in one.
What makes you the very best that no one ever was?: Catching them was my real test, training them my cause. I have traveled across the land searched far and wide. Seen each pokemon and understood the power inside. It was my destiny! Oh pokemon your my best friend in a world we must defend! He taught me and I taught him POKEEEEEEEEEEEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! lol
Quote from: sk8rtriforce96
IGN Name:sk8rtriforce96
What would you like to help with? i can mine and hunt well im a VERY good fighter
When it's complete, what job would you like to occupy (Or nato  all): gym leader if possible but most likey the closest think to hunter
Do you know the pokemon theme song? Do you want to be the very best?!:i do i grew up with pokemon the good one not this new crap
Do you have TeamSpeak or Mumble?: dont know what those are i have skype though :tnt:
sorry if double post
Quote from: 1cec0ld
IGN Name: 1cec0ld
What would you like to help with?: Building, creative ideas
When it's complete, what job would you like to occupy: Mr. Fuji, giving advice to new trainers and pointing them on their way
Do you know the pokemon theme song? Do you want to be the very best?!: Like no one ever was!
Do you have TeamSpeak or Mumble?: Afraid not...
Quote from: Thort
IGN Name: Thort
What would you like to help with? (Building, gathering, ect.): all of the above.
When it's complete, what job would you like to occupy (Or no job at all): That one annoying Team Rocket Grunt that always interrupts you when you're about to do something important.
Do you know the pokemon theme song? Do you want to be the very best?!: Sure. To steal them is my real quest! To use them as slave labor is my causeee.. (I think I heard a dif version =3)
Do you have TeamSpeak or Mumble? TS & Mumble.
Quote from: SlamBamActionman
IGN Name: SlamBamActionman
What would you like to help with? (Building, gathering, ect.): If i could choose, i'd say build. Gathering is really not my thing, i usually fail at that by falling into a lava pool, drowning or getting eaten by a cow. But no, i am a builder.
When it's complete, what job would you like to occupy (Or no job at all): Well as probably anyone else, i'd love to be a gym leader. But i am no "HAI I JUZT JOINED, PLZ GIV ME OP PLOX!". If you want me to be something, i'll be it. Pokémon trainer would work too (yes, i'll totally clear all the gyms, THEN i'm gonna be a gym leader!)
Do you know the pokemon theme song? Do you want to be the very best?!: Well, i do know the Pokémon song in and out, although i only know it in Swedish... What? I watched the cartoon when i was little, i was into that stuff! Still is! Of course i wanna be the best, but come on, if you already have 100 people, i won't be the best. Maybe top ten?
Do you have TeamSpeak or Mumble?: I do have TeamSpeak, but it's not my thing. Sorry!

Hope you accept me, and i really hope i'll get to know you guys.

Would it seem to much if i said that my greatest dream is to have Pokémon in real life? Well, it is.

All the current users who applied in the days of Building, (May 08 - June 01) and still play, or have been seen, or are still relevant, to this day.
They are in order as well. MCforums didn't like our forums so I couldn't copy the dates.
For the record, paradox1123 never made an application.

Quote from: Paradox1123
Thanks everyone for being such good sports for the sever being down. I'm gonna post in the OP for recruitment of people who have server experience who want to help so hopefully we'll have more of a diverse Tech team.
Ok I just found this funny, that's all.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:36:46 pm by 1cec0ld »

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Re: Bored 1ce was Bored
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 06:35:06 pm »
Quote from: Hixhen1

So i was on the server and vitto said that TALegends left his house open which he usually blocks up but we went inside and noticed a certain type of mob grinder
Step 1: Evil mob(Vitto) Spawns, http://imageshack.us...209/step1x.png/
Step 2: Vitto falls into water when i lure him with diamonds http://imageshack.us...839/step2g.png/
Step 3: Evil mob(Vitto) Falls into the hole http://imageshack.us...208/step3e.png/
Step 4: I kill the bad mob(Vitto) http://imageshack.us...824/step4x.png/
Heres some more pics so tat u know it was his house:
http://imageshack.us...1108110832.png/
His Very high swords stat:
http://imageshack.us...15/statsrt.png/
And his house from outisde for even more proof:
http://imageshack.us...6/outsides.png/
And that is all the proof i need im pretty sure so thank you and goodbye.

[/size]
[/size]MEANWHILE, BEFORE PROD HAD LESS NOOBIENESS[/b]
[/size][/b]
[/size]
Quote from: MCForum
Quote from: XxBoonexX

[/size]weird the server doesn't seem to work for me, i've compied the ip adress 184.154.209.130:25570 perfectly.

ive also used 173.236.37.181:25567 didn't work either...

[/size]

[/size]
Quote from: Prodigy39

[/size]I REALLY want to connect too. It will be my 1st time joining! WTF SERVER Y R U DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

[/size]
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 11:45:41 pm »
July 9th, page 50

Quote from: Zombiedood
I mean cmon Team Rocket was beaten by a 10 Year old, cant be too hard. I honestly mean that challenge we need trainers to step up to take these places. I run real estate, because nobody else was, and the ones trying were going to cause economy problems. I run 1 out of maybe 4  player shops total and when I set up I was the only one. I'm just working myself out of these jobs as players who can control it reasonably step in to do it. Admins ran all the gyms when we started? Nobody cried at first because there was nobody else, then it was admins were too powerfull and we worked our way out and now its 100% trainer gym leaders. As players grinded and worked hard to earn there way they were rewarded. They took on the positions and admins left to do more work, I plan on doing the same. As the community we love grows Admins will be less and less needed to fill in the spots needed to keep this community functional. Then we can just purely focus on building next gens, and managing the server. I look forward to the day I can just build in peace one day without anyone needing my assistance, needing a job, work done, a shop item, or ect. I could just sit in quiet happy, building for you guys to complain about it later lol. I truely look forward to that. Id be like cloud 9 for me. Till then I will fill in the jobs required, asked, and needed of me.  :Zombie: save the zombie trainers, work hard.
Also I'll be damned if I cant place a sign here or there on MY hard work on this server. Saying "Zombiedood made this, or that or keeps this gym functional or runs a school as a training ground and built it all by himself but he cant take any glory because its unfair to the trainers who did absolutely nothing to help out, donate, or pitch in toward this effort"

Quote from: 1cec0ld
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
I Know I Am Awesome....
And maybe you are too.

*Edited for accuracy and privacy of out of border builders.

Accuracy changes:
Removed Stadium
Removed Johto Progress (More for size than anything)

Announcement: I'm going to be in Nevada for college orientation a few days, starting in about 16 hours, so don't expect me to be on much. Crash the server, and I might be able to restart it 7 hours later. So don't take risks. Good luck to you all, and have a good time while I'm gone. First one to post a snippy remark about partying or worldediting or crashing gets banned.

EDIT: ok aldo took the bullet, post away

EDIT2: I wasn't joking.

Quote from: creepuh
server down, what happend?
also, nice map :D

Quote from: AldoDaAlex
Parteh!! Ohrly? wheres ma ban

Unban me..

As you can tell I haven't become any less of a hard ass either since then.

Quote from: holst1000
we need a max houses per person!

Quote from: creepuh
theres a max at 30 atm

Oh the good old days. Zombie Never got his wish either.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 11:47:16 pm by 1cec0ld »

Rigby

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 12:21:05 am »
One fucking day, I will make the server self-reliant.

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 08:34:07 am »
Quote from: Hixhen1

So i was on the server and vitto said that TALegends left his house open which he usually blocks up but we went inside and noticed a certain type of mob grinder
Step 1: Evil mob(Vitto) Spawns, http://imageshack.us...209/step1x.png/
Step 2: Vitto falls into water when i lure him with diamonds http://imageshack.us...839/step2g.png/
Step 3: Evil mob(Vitto) Falls into the hole http://imageshack.us...208/step3e.png/
Step 4: I kill the bad mob(Vitto) http://imageshack.us...824/step4x.png/
Heres some more pics so tat u know it was his house:
http://imageshack.us...1108110832.png/
His Very high swords stat:
http://imageshack.us...15/statsrt.png/
And his house from outisde for even more proof:
http://imageshack.us...6/outsides.png/
And that is all the proof i need im pretty sure so thank you and goodbye.
DAMMIT HIX, YOU SHOULD HAVE PRESSED F1!
Gymleader Vitto, great times....

Can anyone post the digsite/lonely furnace meeting please?
[url

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 06:09:58 pm »
Quote from: miosio
Posted 04 July 2011 - 03:36 PM
IGN Name: Miosio
How did you hear about us?(Forums, Youtube, other websites?):I was looking for a server and I saw "pokemon" on this site in the forums, so i checked it out.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a server and why not a pokemon one. It would be tons of fun
Do you know the pokemon theme song? Do you want to be the very best?!:Every.Word and YES
Do you have TeamSpeak or Mumble?:No but I can get it if I need to.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 08:45:17 pm »
The above are accepted. Welcome to the project!

all applications have been accepted! Welcome to the project!

The above applications have been accepted, welcome to the project!
The above applications have been accepted, welcome to the the project!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 08:47:34 pm by Paradox »

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 06:13:29 am »
It's hard to say actually how sad I am that I didn't join the server back then :/. I always hear story's about 'the good old days' on here and you guys sounded like you had so much fun....... That's why I was so excited when I saw Nightroado on minescroll today. I was so excited to meet the person I've heard about so many times from way back then. Unfortunately I missed him :/.
I mean I did join only two or three months later but still...... :cry:
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Ahmed

• Dragon Tamer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 8
  • Look into my eyes!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 06:21:55 am »
lol i hated Minecraft back then but Ali showed me how fun it is  :)

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 05:00:03 pm »
Ah, how I also wish I had joined back when the server was in development, nope, didn't even OWN Minecraft back then, but I've loved every second since I joined, I hoped that I continue to have more fun times, and make more good memories.  :pray:

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 05:11:09 pm »
I never did get my wish...I read that smiling tho, I said it to slambamactionman for throwing a fit at me for putting a sign on some of my models of johto back in the day. Man did he like to just grind my nerves, lol....fucking slam