Poll

Should R1 be mod?

Yes
3 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: #R1ForMod  (Read 4443 times)

Ad...

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
Re: #R1ForMod
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 12:53:48 am »
I agree to an extent, but just checking for people timing out doesn't qualify for being a mod.  If he wants to become a mod he should create an application, and then the admins decide.  Personally my favorite mod candidate is Shark so after the dedication he has shown, and he is yet to have gotten mod. So I don't see the point in allowing someone who hasn't even built an application.

r1579

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -8
  • "A life is like a line. long but easy to break..."
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 03:28:00 pm »
basically, gavin made this poll because I do not wish to become a mod, or attempt to, unless the people on the server think I should. What would be the point of working with staff and other players if they don't like you. If people have shown enough support in wanting me to become a mod, I will apply for mod and begin relearning all of the pluggin material to meet the standard. It's just I am not going to put time into something that nobody would want me doing in the first place.

- have 8 kanto badges.
- have 7 johto badges.
- current KANTO Champion!
"I remembered someone who would die to save the world. Where is that person now?! if you cannot even muster up the courage to stand up to the enemy, how do you think you can obtain this ideal world of peace? rise up almighty hero and save us from the looming death above!"

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 09:37:15 pm »
I agree to an extent, but just checking for people timing out doesn't qualify for being a mod.  If he wants to become a mod he should create an application, and then the admins decide.  Personally my favorite mod candidate is Shark so after the dedication he has shown, and he is yet to have gotten mod. So I don't see the point in allowing someone who hasn't even built an application.

Daanor >.>

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 10:04:40 pm »
Did he never build an application?

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 04:33:32 am »