Author Topic: Im going to be gone for a few days please dont boot me out of my gym :(  (Read 2599 times)

rockittt

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Mr Smith!, Mr Wesson... Glad you could make it!
Heya guys, havent posted in a while, and Im not sure if this is even the correct place to put this topic (Ive been looking around for the best suitable place to post).

Anyway Im going to be gone untill thursday at the latest as I am going to a fitness test for the royal navy!

Hopefully I can pass this test and if sucessful I will become a mine clearance diver for the royal navy!
If anyone is interested in what Im doing leave a reply il answer them as good as I can.

As of tomorrow I will be gone but untill then just pretend that edders is me and kill him as many times as possible :)

I'm sure jimmyziga will look after the gym well (please don't die too many times I do want to come back to customers who still need the badge)

Anyway a few side notes since I havent posted on the forums in a while, first of all hey! its just gone the third birthday for this server horray!! maybie if we survive 4 years this server will have lived longer than the metal gear online 2 servers did, (They shut down those servers on its 4th birthday back in 2008 and now theres a massive fanbase with this website who are trying to hack their game so they can play online again without the servers)

When is this server getting its world updated I assumed that it would have been updated by now.

And finally where the hell has everyone gone! has the server died again... we need our players back!

Anyways I do hope that everyone who reads this will be routing for me to pass the test on monday I have to do a 2.4km run in 10 minutes and 30 seconds, which is only 1 level down from the royal marines (who are the guys who carry guns and shoot bad guys!) I think they get 30 seconds less to do it in.

Then on tuesday I dress up in a sexy dry suit :) and swim along a very long lake on my back wearing only fins and then later that day I go for an indoor dive in a military training pool and then later in open water.

Il let everyone know If I pass and celebrate by giving away free diamond blocks... (maybie)

Well see you around.

Ad...

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
Good luck with your tasks, I know i would never be able to pass that...
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
Well good luck! I hope you do well!
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

MrHeartGold

• Previously MrHeartGold, minecraft_matt01
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -10
  • I'm watching..... You!
Good luck dude