Author Topic: Fateanddestiny1  (Read 3656 times)

CommanduhCool

Fateanddestiny1
« on: June 22, 2014, 02:45:37 pm »
Fate has broken gym rules against me for so long, he needs to be punished. Today I challenged him, and he broke two rules in battle. One: He treats me different then other challengers. Two: He ended the battle/ dq'd me because of an interruption. He should be stripped of his gymleader permissions or I should get the badge. Every time I challenge he breaks the rules.

Also, I had to use this account because this report is urgent

Ad...

CommanduhCool

Re: Fateanddestiny1
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 02:50:57 pm »
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 02:54:32 pm by CommanduhCool »

MYMOM105

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Gym Leader
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 02:58:07 pm »
Your imgur isn't public

6 Kanto badges
5 Johto badges
Former Cinnabar Leader 47 Wins 9 Losses
Former Member of The Elite 4
Former Co Leader of Pewter Gym
Current Fuchsia Leader

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 06:53:12 pm »
The only thing these screenshots show is that he dq'ed you. And what do you mean by "treats me different then other challengers?" More importantly, do you have any proof of the battle interruption?

CommanduhCool

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 07:02:17 pm »
"I do this to people I don't like"  It says when he dq'd me "Mymom entered the arena"

FateandDestiny1

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -17
  • Cleadon Leader, Pokefan.
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 07:19:09 pm »
You little bitch you fucking misplaced my wordings. You were dq'ed after I said what I said in the second photo speaking to someone else.
 I have warned Mymom twice not to touch the arena. He went in there twice showing no recognition of the battle and pissing me the fuck off.
If Cam can't suck it up and rechallenge in 3 hours, he can either quit or shut his little ass up.

Even after I dq'ed as well, he started attacking with unarmed and disarmed me although there is no proof of it. But as it states in my gym rules, there is no unarmed.

The user Cammanduhcool is the only user giving me this problem.
I've already had challengers and none of them were like this.

Cam even has the nerve to try to provoke me to cuss at him to take screenshots and refer to rule 1 just to get me banned.

Provoking players is also breaking rule 1. So unless you want us both banned you little fuck, you better shut your ass up.
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.
- saw duck look at Tene's panties lol.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2014, 07:31:49 pm »
Announcement 18: When a gym battle starts, it will be decided by death or logout. Not by interruption or glitch.

MyMom shouldn't have entered, should he have started killing people, he would've been punished or something. If you "dq" someone and they "break gym rules" they aren't really breaking any rules.

Cam needs to battle you for the badge, mymom needs to learn his place, fate needs to learn to be polite.

FateandDestiny1

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -17
  • Cleadon Leader, Pokefan.
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2014, 07:34:01 pm »
Agreed.
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.
- saw duck look at Tene's panties lol.