Author Topic: The Horros of Koi  (Read 2791 times)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
The Horros of Koi
« on: June 04, 2012, 01:25:08 am »
So my friends, a long long time ago before Paradox knew any of the nice fellows on this server of any kinds, I found a request to make a Koi Fish mod. At this point in my life I was knew to coding and wanted to give it a try so I told the fellow I could mod and wanted to help him. The following is the thread:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/158218-modwip-koi-fish-mod-version-021-mod-by-paradox1123/

Feel free to read the topic, it was a blast-front-the-past for me, haha. I would later leave the project and the project quickly fell apart.

Let me direct your attention to one specific thing. At the time, there was no graphic designer. This was my attempt at making mobs haha:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/158218-modwip-koi-fish-mod-version-021-mod-by-paradox1123/page__st__80

This is why I refuse to do graphics. Anyways, I don't know if you guys will enjoy this as much as I did but I laughed so hard. It's so fun to see old things I did...

Ad...

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
Re: The Horros of Koi
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 01:36:42 am »
HAHAHAHAHA those look like pigs... Derp. I missed the old times on the forums where people don spam threads and people actually reply

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 01:47:51 am »
HAHAHAHAHA those look like pigs... Derp. I missed the old times on the forums where people don spam threads and people actually reply

Haha, a young child and his koi-pig mobs.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 02:23:54 am »
I was knew to coding

You seem knew to grammar too