Author Topic: Edd Gould.  (Read 2166 times)

Jeddeth

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: 2
  • I sort of miss my enemies.
Edd Gould.
« on: August 05, 2012, 07:06:53 pm »
So although it's only a small line of text at the bottom of each post, some of you may of noticed a quote in my Signature..
The quote is that of Edd Gould's a deceased Youtuber and Animator who tirelessly worked on Cartoons since he was 13 years old. And although he passed away from Cancer back in Late March (25th) I only JUST felt Like I needed to talk about it when I did a sort of 'Edd Marathon' on his Newgrounds page. I watched video's and played games he made when he was 14/15 Years old and when I thought 'This man has passed away' while hearing voice clips of his 15 Year old self. I bawled. Edd did everything I wanted to do and was everything I wanted to be and still do and when I heared he died I didn't know what to think. I had gone from assuming all was well after watching this! 
to watching this
within one year... Edd wasn't like those shallow Youtubers who just want to be swimming in the bucks, He was the first and only internet 'Celebrity' who I felt I really.. 'knew' he had a deviant art a Vokle a Twitter a Youtube and if you went on his friend Matt's channel you saw so much behind the scenes of his cartoon you felt you were THERE. I watched his cartoon's since at least 2006 and I think clicking that thumb-nail of his cartoon on Youtube is the best decision I will ever make again. You guys should look up Edd and read more about his story, it will move you.
"Prepare to be fucked by the long dick of the law."

Ad...

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
Re: Edd Gould.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 08:08:54 pm »
Off topic here, but the drawing looks like Claus form Mother 3.

On topic, I cried a bit reading this. :(
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 08:11:06 pm by Mariofighter3 »

Doomfollower

• Vermilion Leader
  • Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: 4
Re: Edd Gould.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 04:16:20 pm »
I used to whach allot of his Vids
 I loved them all and the minigame thingys :3
I followed them for about 2 years on their website untill he died T.T
EddsWorld Ftw