Author Topic: Religion 2.0!  (Read 30395 times)

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
Re: Religion 2.0!
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 08:47:24 pm »

Its a religion topic. It will never end peacefully. It'll always be a war just like religion is destined to keep causing.

No one can win.
you sound just like my dad who is anti-religion completely and hates the catholic church

Ad...

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2014, 08:49:34 pm »
Zob, leave that school immediately.  Just go to a public (or whatever you call it in England) school and learn.  In my previous (Christian) school, I didn't learn anything and they didn't even teach evolution or other religions.  It's a brainwashing system so leave.  I'm not saying that the religion is bad (like tene), I'm just saying that since it's not a publicly funded school, they can teach whatever they want, whether it be creationism, how to snort coke discreetly in public, or anything.  You'll learn better somewhere else.
Saha I doubt all schools are like that I am atheist and have pretty much been all my life, but the school thats on the took of my list to go to when I turn 18 is a catholic school

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2014, 08:52:27 pm »
Saha I doubt all schools are like that I am atheist and have pretty much been all my life, but the school thats on the took of my list to go to when I turn 18 is a catholic school
You're probably correct, but the one I went to was like that.  And I'm not talking about a college or anything, I'm talking about a school that says all this stuff to impressionable 5-year-olds and they believe the young earth theory as fact.
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2014, 08:56:13 pm »
You're probably correct, but the one I went to was like that.  And I'm not talking about a college or anything, I'm talking about a school that says all this stuff to impressionable 5-year-olds and they believe the young earth theory as fact.
both my parents went to catholic schools all their lives and they are extremely bright and have basically denounced the existence of  Arceus  and let me and my brother make our own choices over religion and it is not just like we said fuck it they made us read several books on all the religions and we still are today so we can make a educated choice but so far science seems to make the most sense (I did almost become Buddhist once though xD)

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2014, 03:51:54 pm »
both my parents went to catholic schools all their lives and they are extremely bright and have basically denounced the existence of Arceus and let me and my brother make our own choices over religion and it is not just like we said fuck it they made us read several books on all the religions and we still are today so we can make a educated choice but so far science seems to make the most sense (I did almost become Buddhist once though xD)
And by the way, Florida is full of old Republicans that only believe what Fox News tells them.  They wouldn't really be open to any discussion on religion.  It's the same situation in SC; I'm probably one of the only liberal/libertarian ones down here. Just warning you.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 03:53:47 pm by Sahaquiel_9 »

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2014, 04:07:15 pm »
And by the way, Florida is full of old Republicans that only believe what Fox News tells them.  They wouldn't really be open to any discussion on religion.  It's the same situation in SC; I'm probably one of the only liberal/libertarian ones down here. Just warning you.
I was really sad by that at first but I looked into it actually orlando usually votes democratic so I will be with my kind :3

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2014, 04:53:04 pm »
Yeah....about that.....There's a skinhead group just outside Orlando and there's a Radical Islamist group there.  Don't worry, though.  Charleston has a Radical Islamist group, a white supremacist group, and a neo-nazi group, far more than Orlando.  this is why I hate this shitty state besides the hypocrites and idiots.

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2014, 06:25:10 pm »
Australia doesn't have whole states that follow specific parties or follow a set belief/lifestyle. Everyone just does whatever they want, wherever they are. How did it get like that over there?
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Gavi

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -5
  • Blast Burn!
    • pokemonserver.net/forum
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2014, 06:33:09 pm »
Every single one of you must become Satanists, right this minute or I shall slice your head off.

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2014, 06:39:09 pm »
Australia doesn't have whole states that follow specific parties or follow a set belief/lifestyle. Everyone just does whatever they want, wherever they are. How did it get like that over there?
It shouldn't have our very first president George Washington said that their should never have any parties because it spread hate war and ignorance, but we decided to be ignorant idiot and chose parties, but parties rant really parties much in my opion it is kinda based on religion, but if you're wondering how the different areas cause different parties that is all in the civil war were the (basically todays republicans) were the southerners who wanted slavery and discrimination were the democrats (never really excited yet so they are really the republicans at this point) hated discrimination or well not really hated but they thought their should be a smaller segregation between the races and Ali segregation just ended around 60 years ago so their is still a lot of prejudice people like most of our grandparents where born in segregation and honestly I believe this mostly came from different religious standpoints seeing that most problems come from beliefs and the biggest belief a man can have is his religion.

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2014, 06:57:39 pm »
Well, it all started with idiots.  There were people that wanted slavery "conservatives" and the people that didn't want slavery "liberals."  The conservatives were the Democrats at first and the liberals were the Republicans (Lincoln) at first, but that changed.  I'll get back on that later.  Anyways, the South were states that relied on farming cash crops (hemp, cotton, indigo, etc.) and required slavery to do that because machines weren't around then.  The Northern states thought that slavery was bad, so they wanted the South to abolish it and keep it from spreading further.  That's when the Civil War came in.  The South lost and the North won, so slavery was abolished and that's when racism kicked in.  At this point the conservatives were still Democrats.  So they forced the blacks to abide by the Jim Crow laws, which were laws that required "separate but equal" facilities for whites and "colored" people.  They were separate but not equal.  So they didn't like it and started the Civil Rights movement.  Some "liberal" people decided to move to the Democrat party.  The current Democrats weren't happy, so a TON of them moved to the Republican party and those are the parties we have today.  People in the South still have kinda backwards views ("conserving" old American values) and they'll only vote Republican for anything, even if the person doesn't actually have Republican values.  For example, most Republicans are Baptists, but when Mark Sanford decided to become a Representative for the House of Representatives, they automatically voted him in even though he didn't have Republican values (He cheated on his wife and went missing for a while; he was in Argentina with his mistress.  He used taxpayer money to fund his little vacation).  So that's the story of this shitty country and why I hate the South.  Oh, and some people in SC still fly the Confederate flag.  Just shows how backwards some of us are.

GeoWhiz

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Unknown command. Press "1" for more options.
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2014, 10:36:25 pm »
Well, it all started with idiots.  There were people that wanted slavery "conservatives" and the people that didn't want slavery "liberals."  The conservatives were the Democrats at first and the liberals were the Republicans (Lincoln) at first, but that changed.  I'll get back on that later.  Anyways, the South were states that relied on farming cash crops (hemp, cotton, indigo, etc.) and required slavery to do that because machines weren't around then.  The Northern states thought that slavery was bad, so they wanted the South to abolish it and keep it from spreading further.  That's when the Civil War came in.  The South lost and the North won, so slavery was abolished and that's when racism kicked in.  At this point the conservatives were still Democrats.  So they forced the blacks to abide by the Jim Crow laws, which were laws that required "separate but equal" facilities for whites and "colored" people.  They were separate but not equal.  So they didn't like it and started the Civil Rights movement.  Some "liberal" people decided to move to the Democrat party.  The current Democrats weren't happy, so a TON of them moved to the Republican party and those are the parties we have today.  People in the South still have kinda backwards views ("conserving" old American values) and they'll only vote Republican for anything, even if the person doesn't actually have Republican values.  For example, most Republicans are Baptists, but when Mark Sanford decided to become a Representative for the House of Representatives, they automatically voted him in even though he didn't have Republican values (He cheated on his wife and went missing for a while; he was in Argentina with his mistress.  He used taxpayer money to fund his little vacation).  So that's the story of this shitty country and why I hate the South.  Oh, and some people in SC still fly the Confederate flag.  Just shows how backwards some of us are.
Hence, I'm moving to Canada, a place where I can be more sure that less issues will occur.
Current Gym Badges: Soul Badge, Earth Badge, Marsh Badge, & Thunder Badge
Current Power Level: 2682
Current Power Level Rank: 116
Current Gym Leader of Cinnabar

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2014, 11:16:12 pm »
Hence, I'm moving to Canada, a place where I can be more sure that less issues will occur.
Pfft, Canada is still pretty shitty (no offense lucas).  Their government is shutting down research-related projects and the Harper Administration has made Canada look bad.  Nothing against Canada, it's just that the ruler is shitty.  That's why I'm either going to Colorado or England.  Probably England.

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2014, 11:32:12 pm »
Pfft, Canada is still pretty shitty (no offense lucas).  Their government is shutting down research-related projects and the Harper Administration has made Canada look bad.  Nothing against Canada, it's just that the ruler is shitty.  That's why I'm either going to Colorado or England.  Probably England.
No, come to Australia. It was rated the second best country to grow up in. Alternatively you could go to Switzerland, which was first.
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2014, 08:33:22 am »
No, come to Australia. It was rated the second best country to grow up in. Alternatively you could go to Switzerland, which was first.
Ali australia is also like the most dangerous country to grow up in xD