Author Topic: teenozoom  (Read 10562 times)

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -1
  • WEEEEEE
Re: Teenozoom77
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2013, 02:57:29 pm »
I second that and here is my view of what happened:
teenozoom77 has been reporting lots of times. Once again he/she has warped into a gym without permission. This time is was during a Co-Tournament! Victini998 said I could kill him/her, so I attempted to do so. He/She spawned out lots of times in an attempt to kill me, and he/she did eventually. Victini998 ordered him/her to give back my stuff, and did. But he/she gave me every BUT my sword, which was a Diamond, Sharpness 4, Fire Aspect 2, KnockBack 2, and Unbreaking 3. I request a ban or something, and I also posted this under the Gym Leader tab because this involves gym leaders!
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Ad...

swimmy1212

• Leaving Pallet Town
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2013, 02:58:07 pm »
I'd say that is definently worthy of a ban, especially when two gym leaders were fighting... :-\

Victini998

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -3
  • Former Cinnabar Leader
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2013, 03:15:57 pm »
Well, I told kab to get him out of the arena, but after that Kab went back into the spec area to watch the fights. Then, teeno warped into the spec area in many attempts to kill Kab, he evenually did. Also, I have warned teeno many times that if he came into my arena and didn't leave, I would have to kill him

kingandre18

• Dragon Tamer
  • Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 2
  • <3
Re: teenzoom77
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2013, 04:07:10 pm »
Read more of the post, or maybe more carefully. It's not fair to have nodus on the .jar folder.

Why don't we take disarm... And push it somewhere else?
Quote from: tenebraemaximuslink=topic=3685.msg51362#msg51362 date=1370565047
People are dumb

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • WEEEEEE
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2013, 04:52:36 pm »
I have a picture of teenozoom77 in my VIP room when I had told him to get out. Please do something about this!
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2013, 06:54:04 pm »
I have a picture of teenozoom77 in my VIP room when I had told him to get out. Please do something about this!
It appears Para logged on as soon as this happened, so I suppose he took care of it?

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
Re: teenzoom77
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2013, 07:36:33 pm »
It's true that all these posts are lacking proof. I have photo's.  However I don't display them due to confidentiality to the plaintiffs of that case.

Regardless of that fact, there is more then enough witnesses in this thread for some kind of punishment on Teeno, in my opinion.  Though as stated before I'm not the admin, and not my jurisdiction.

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
teenozoom77
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2013, 11:52:44 am »
I was looking at the forums and saw teenozoom post a screenshot of idraco timing out, i also noticed Jotr was in the screenshot and his nametag was a bit white around the edges, here is the screenshot:

I did make and edit so you can see where it is white but this is the origional screenshot.
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

swimmy1212

• Leaving Pallet Town
Teenozoom
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2013, 11:52:55 am »
He was camping in Victini's gym, and attacking me whenever i went into challenge victini. Also, when i raced in through the doors he followed me and attacked me and Victini. Im not sure if Victini died but i was knocked intolava and all my things burned. I don't have a screenshot but i have victini and Jotr as my witness. He should be banned, plus all the other bad stuff he has done recently.

LilWaffles

• Formerly LilWaffles
  • Professor Assistant
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -14
  • Now known as Asphyxiiatez!
Re: teenozoom77
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2013, 12:29:09 pm »
This definitely looks like Nodus. I'm almost positive this is Nodus, so I will talk to the mods and the admins.

#swag

teenozoom77

• PokeManiac
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -24
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2013, 12:39:04 pm »
so i forgot to change the .jars it was like 9:00 i didnt sleep till 6 or 7
 all i was doing was fishing with jotr
This is what i got when i tried it again

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2013, 02:01:03 pm »
so what is it proviong, my proof was that you have a name tag with a white rim like in nodus
-EX Kanto Champion

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2013, 02:37:09 pm »
so it appears teen has changed his screenie on his post to make it look like its not nodus, but Waffles has seen his original post
-EX Kanto Champion

doubleArmageddon

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 0
  • Withered away
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2013, 02:48:46 pm »
so i forgot to change the .jars it was like 9:00 i didnt sleep till 6 or 7
 all i was doing was fishing with jotr

Lol you were most likely auto fishing.
And why'd DID you change it.  You could of just said "Oops I had nodus installed from (Insert reason here)".
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 02:53:20 pm by doubleArmageddon »

swimmy1212

• Leaving Pallet Town
Teenozoom- and why he should be banned?
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2013, 05:56:00 pm »
1.Yesterday, he tped into a gym, and killed kab and while kab and vic were fighting, didn't give kab his sword and tped to void.
2. He camped in vic's gym and tried to kill challengers, and when vic opend the doors he attacked him and knocked me in lava.
3. Setting home in houses.
4.Accused of hacking.