Author Topic: vacation  (Read 1694 times)

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
vacation
« on: February 15, 2012, 10:47:14 pm »
I've been wanting to do this for awhile and its not really a vacation. I'm taking a break from the server. For many reasons. I havent been on to much lately because college but also because I almost hate getting on and interacting with my fellow admins most of the time. I dont know if its just me but i never see para or 1ce on and the communication is horrid. I find shit out not from the foumrs or other admins but just find shit out. Like apparently our hosters "frag cornor" are on the server and atlest one of then is claiming to be "mod" and has op. I dont know if we had a meeting about this or if someone just decided to make then mod just because they are our hoster, which is what we pay them for. And I mean if they are helping with plugins or something which ive been listening and sounds like they are going to help, great, but i dont know if its just me and im being excluded or we are just doing a bunch of shit on our own but im sick of it. Besides that we are having other issues with our people skills and even the way we treat other admins. I tried to speak with one of you and I guess you were to "busy" to deal with your job and explain something simple to me and other person and we got mis information which we passed on, again another communication issue.  I know I'm not the perfect admin and I havent been on lately but I'm sick of the way things are going so im going to take a break and hopfully when i feel better ill be back and hopefully someone will fill me in

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

Ad...

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
Re: vacation
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 03:29:43 am »
I have a fucking problem with it. He banned a donator without asking an admin. His excuse was he was x-raying annie didnt think he was and he was only mining Iron. When I said the fuck, he said Rig told him its cool. Rigby I told him otherwise. I suggest you atleast talk to the other admins before okaying sombody to be a moderator. We have a fucking system. He comes in there and just does shit without ever being asked. Just does it. Who asked him to monitor us ? I didnt, and I have a problem he didnt even bother to tell me, the fuckign admin in the ts with him anything. On a fucking donator, Really? No shit doesnt fly.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 04:28:51 am by zombiedood »

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 04:54:11 pm »
Mio, when you return, could you try not to do anything to Prodigy? He's feeling like you're focusing your pranks on him, and the water in his house really set him off.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 07:10:02 pm »
Personally, I think we've been having less and less admin meetings but I felt like it was because we were communicating a lot more on the forums. I post everything I do on these forums and I've started to go on TS less and less mainly because anytime I get on, I get yelled at for doing something or another, and people really annoy me. I mean, besides the nether ban, things have been relatively chill. Just waiting for Johto come out. Though I'd like to have plan admin meetings, like we have one TONIGHT supposively, no one ever comes to them. I tried last week but everyone was spread out doing their own things. Go ahead and take a break, you deserve it.

As for this guy being a mod, fuck no. He shouldn't have op...

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 07:28:11 pm »
I asked him, Rig. He told me YOU, sole YOU told him he can continue to moderate as he feels. Ken, he works with us. He has built up enough trust that if Ken needs to ban somebody guess what he does. He talks to the online Admin/Mod about it and reports it to us. This guy Banned a fucking donator. Annie said she didnt think he was xraying because all he did was have like stack and half of iron after about an hr. Really? I'm not spreading shit. This is from the horses fucking mouth here. Nobody here even knows this guy but rig haven a few conversations with him. When I gave em shit for banning he was like w/e. I don't like him playing mod because he has nothing better to do. He should have consulted the team atleast.

Oh and Ken? never banned a Donator. Let alone one without with the mod telling him He shouldn't, and not even consulting with the Online admin at the time, Me. lol No, simply No.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 07:31:54 pm by zombiedood »

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 07:31:55 pm »
Guys, I don't know if you're fighting or not, but let's all calm down. It's simple: Does anyone think he needs/deserves OP. Yes or no. He doesn't have to have it, we can easily take it away from him.

No

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 07:35:07 pm »
Fuck no. >:(

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 07:46:35 pm »
Admin meeting in a hour and half, just make sure everyone remembers.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 10:46:28 pm »
Alright choice made I'll talk to em when I can

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: