Author Topic: I'm going to destroy one of you. So hard.  (Read 1745 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
I'm going to rape, bully, plunder, and pillage whichever one of you set up the second floor of the bank without so much as a question or informative statement to Zombiedood or me that it happened. We are a fucking team, and yet one of us feels like we have the right to fuck things up without a word to inform the others who actually planned to fix that fucking area.

What gave you the idea to just paste a fucking schematic in there helter-skelter? Like I had no plans at all for that area, how I wanted it stacked right on top of the old one, the lava lag gone-noooo we liked the old lava ceiling more, since it was in teh schematic. And we're too lazy to actually make it neat, we just carve a path right into whatever area is convenient at the time. Bulldoze away boys! We don't care how it looks! We have another staircase on the other side? I didn't see that, I'll just make it asymmetrical anyways! Yay! Boom Boom I'm so powerful making the ugliest shit I possibly can! Yay! Oh, and I'm going to assign a VIP vault in there too just for the fun of it! How big is it? Oh its actually 27x29x5 instead of the regular 28x28x5 whoooops! Oh well! Yay! The bank has 2 levels now!

* 1cec0ld kills you when he discovers it and rages at all the work he has to do to clean it up and move the bank chests, their regions and copy the VIP vaults and their regions too.

Ad...

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
30 bucks says Paradox or Rig did it, No offense but its more like them to do along these lines.... If it was giant grief itd be me lol.

( I lean towards paradox)

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
Fuck you rig

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
Mio pasted it in, Paradox "fixed" it or whatever. I take no responsibility.

P.S. Zombie, you're an ass :I I always wait for approval.

Really, You dont see it?
You lil bastard

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
Shit I even said I bet you paradox did it over you. :I guess what I was riiiiiiight.  8)

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
You started it :I
Accusing me and all.

Accusing you, Somwhere in the world sombody worldedits somthing in, Ya blame you

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
I didn't do anything here. I walked into the bank and there were stairs. I went up and there was a hall way and a bunch of banks. I was a bit confused, but the walls were stone. The only thing I did was change the stone to red cloth. Don't put this one me... I have no idea how it got there nor did I paste anything.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: