Author Topic: Admin Meeting  (Read 1949 times)

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
Admin Meeting
« on: February 24, 2012, 08:55:12 pm »
That nobody showed up for

So things I wanted to Adress, tom950 what are we going to do? I heard about Yogcast, is that sposs to be secrete should we not even mention it to ea other? Dj and the new SS Aqua, and what we are going to do with mt silver. Also the mishap with the bank to make sure we all understand what happend and nobody is pointing fingers or blaming.

Well heres the thread get the fuck in here and help do your job

Ad...

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
Re: Admin Meeting
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 09:00:00 pm »
I vote to
1 Unban Tom but Stat roll
2 Confront Dj about the bad model, his scaling. What other work might be affected/dmg'd
3 Cut up mt silver into chunks for us to do
4 Paradox n Mio did the bank. Now the big problem that we had is nobody told anybody about(or atleast from me n 1ce) not a big issue but it was the wrong schematic with mishapen things. Idk it jus didnt work with the regions up there also messed up. It was a big jumble mess of I dont even understand.  So I dont blame or have hard feelings against you guys but I feel that it was on the bit of the rushed side and a result was it became a problem. We have these forums are it's helping us keep up with ea other alot more and in the loop. So lets continue to do so and Post all major/minor things here for us to Help control n keep updated on. Because I didnt even realize we had a second floor let alone that is was messed up. No major harm done, lets just keep ea other in the loop. Its never fun being  the admin on late night trying to fix 1 problem and then 10 others just seem to appear from nothing, making your night long n hard. (Like zombie)
 ;D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 09:01:58 pm by zombiedood »

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 10:37:54 pm »
I'm taking over SS Aqua. This also solves the "Dj has dibs since he built it" issue.

The second floor of the bank is also fixed, and all players reimbursed. I will also take care of any future expansions of the second floor if there isn't enough confidence in your own ability to copy the floor directly under it.

Tom can be unbanned since I don't even remember why he was banned.

Yogs? No one told me nothing bout that.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 04:36:06 am »
Tom was caught fight hacking, so a role of combat stats sounds fair. unban when you want just reset em

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: