Author Topic: Growing Tensions  (Read 1560 times)

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
Growing Tensions
« on: February 25, 2012, 07:56:31 am »
Wow I hafta type it twice, lol Im such a dumbass

This is the Thread I am making to address Tensions. I know I feel em somtimes and so do you. Here we can openly talk about them with no hard feelings and jus try to be reasonable with each other.

1ce I feel you went a lil over edge with the anger with the bank, Yes it was a small problem but it was an accident. but done to be a help. Lets not knock too many heads in over spilt milk.

Rig, You n me play who swings harder n it ends ugly everytime we need to stop. Its not okay for 2 admins to play whos bigger. We also cant let personal relationships to override admin ones with the trainers, even if you really hate them. ( You know what I am talking about here )

Paradox, Bro even when you are here, Your not

Mio, I feel like your mad at me, I am probably wrong and basing this out of some low self esteem or somthing i dont freaking know anymore I am just sorry. I am sorry I dont get it, sorry I cant get it. Sorry I have upset you. I would never want to upset or do anything of the sort....

Zombie, Your slacking on johto how long did you invest in this to jerk off now? I mean really this shit is getting out of hand. Either your playing a new game or just ignoring the one you should. Your also a drag to be around, doesnt get along with others,  takes problems out on trainers, Ban happy, Guilty of favortism, generally a bad admin.

So Good chance I take a solid break/Leave After Johto. Seeing that's all I have/do here anymore. It was Nice to see yall again. and Ill still be around Im sure.... I just feel like lol The stress and anxiety are starting to become real problems in my day to day that I cant take much more. I know that probably sounds stupid and a lil childish lol a game stressing me out to a fringe irl. But thats how little of a life I have n how much I based it off this community n group. Honestly Sometimes it feels like this place is nothing but a burning building and we are just pouring buckets onto it just to keep it under control (But none of us do it at the same time or when we do we always feel we carry this burden alone) Idk just my thoughts on it. I feel like  Arceus  whats worse the fact that I'm an outdated admin or the fact that I get so bothered by what feels like being ignored. lol  :-[

Heart put on the line, Like a Boss  8)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 08:34:49 am by zombiedood »

Ad...

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
Re: Growing Tensions
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 08:32:48 am »
I openly encourage you all to say atleast 1 thing to each admin, Can't fix flaws we don't know about right? Heck include yourself if you want, I know I did.  ;D  I love you all to death, but death don't come soon enough it feels.

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 11:42:50 am »
I feel like this thread is going to make us all angry and hate each other...
and zombie I told you whats going on, I have my own shit to deal with im sorry your taking it personal.
Theres a reason why Im not getting on the server as much.
MY FUCKING LAPTOP WONT CHARGE, FUCKING CORD.

1CE- I cant find your candy >:c makes me mad
ZOMBIE- you ask me how I am to much
RIGBY- you have HORRIBLE people skills and sometimes I think you only think about yourself
PARA- I never see you and WHALES
MIO- wow way to not be there for your friends.

i still love you all (even rigby) exept maybe for that last person there.

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 08:49:14 pm »
I even said it was probably just me...so its not like I hold hard feelings... lol Life's too short to care. Atleast I know somethings I can work on... ;D

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 09:36:42 pm »
also we still love you even if you don't yourself.  ;D

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 11:53:16 pm »
Personally, I see the flaws that you're pointing you as more or less advantages of what that person is, plus or minus a bit. I'm not trying to sound like a kiss-up or the guy who doesn't want to insult, but look at it:

Zobie - You've been... been ban-happy

"Ban-happy" can be a problem, but it shows the iniative the he takes. Granted, I believe Zombie should be more lenliant with his bas, he appears to unban them with reasonable causes, which really disregards that entire problem.

1ce - You need to calm down and just relax when you're on the server.

As far as I know, 1ce has a lot going on in his life right now and with some recent events he has the flu. I think the fact that he's even on the server shows dedication, and the reason why he is mad is because he doesn't want this server to crash and burn. Don't take it for granted that someone will dedicate themselves that much.

I won't quote the Rigby comments because they're similar enough for me to make the point: I think it's unfair to point our Rigby for being headstrong. None of us can throw stones for it. I'm normally obstinate about my opinions as well as everyone else. Which tends to be a problem a lot of the time, but I feel like at admin meetings we normally get through the problems anyways, so I would disregard the previous comments anyways.

I think Mio is just going through a rough patch and as she said her charger is broken so I wouldn't hold it against her.

I've been inactive for the past few days because, as I said, I would be gone at a conference. And I've been very busy with a hectic schedule for school that only allows me to get on the computer maybe at 8 p.m and then for a hour at night. And I don't like TS because I just get yelled at by people for some reason and there's too many people talking at once. So I ignore it. And as rigby stated my problem, I'm known for looking at the tree's and not the forest. I worry less about the big picture than the actual details themselves. I can try to change myself for that way, but it's more of a personality issue than a habit.

We all have differenent personalities, which is why we make a good admin team. Given, it can be difficult to work with eachother at times, we all have different opinions and insights on problems. Should you ever view this as bad? No, it's something I find really cool. I think you guys are all great and I have no hatred towards and of you. My motto is to separatework and "fun", so even if I don't agree with you on something, I don't hold it against you. I hope you feel the same, but if you don't, I understand.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 11:59:51 pm »
I don't want to give the wrong impression. We work awesome as a team but sometimes it feels half the admin team does one and the other does the exact opposite n then nobody talks about it. I'm just trying to say if we wanna talk something out we should have a place for it. N Tadah! We do, n we all learn a lil something about ourselves. Paradox I know your busy with school, how is it fair to hold that against you. Or to hold 1ce getting upset about somthing valid. Because WE all have been there. Or me for being the dealer of punishment or mio for being busy with her life school n broken computer. Its just a place where I feel we can vent it. Without worrying one of us will take it personal. lol Devoted more of my life to this place then I care to admit. We are all here for each other in a different sense. Its what makes us work so well.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 12:01:47 am »
Its also to clear the area of any grey zones or misunderstandings we might have with each other. I think its helped already  ;D

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 09:37:15 pm »
I agree, I think it helps a lot. I try to post anything important here. I think everything is working out for the best.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: