Author Topic: Hix and Talegends  (Read 1298 times)

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
Hix and Talegends
« on: March 04, 2012, 02:39:03 am »
Those two broke in to the "police station"owned by shark and went down to an unprotected area and flooded the area and it went in to sharks house flooding it, and putting up offensive signs (ect: a penis, umadbro). They walked all over their farms also.

So for punishment for these crimes Rigby flooded Hix's vip room and TA's house, nothing unfixable.

Do you think this punishment fits, to extreme, or not enough.

I think its good in the karma and ironic sence. These are old players and should show respect to others and not grief even if its unprotected in someones house.

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

Ad...

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
Re: Hix and Talegends
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 03:07:08 am »
Not enough. Should be a temp ban or jail for somthign like this. Unacceptable.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 04:06:44 am »
Meh jail em for an hour or two.

On one side, they are experienced, but on the other, they didn't break any real rules. The griefed the wilderness, it caused damage to shark's home, but thats his faulty planning, as is him allowing people to break in. There are ways to prevent that, and his overlooking them means he has bad security. By the way, walking on crops doesn't do anything to them. Just to let you know.

And an hour or two means they have to be online for that time, so it's more annoying than it sounds.
PS I'd love to be shown which rule they did break if I am wrong and they did.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 07:40:55 am »
Note: i think TA learned something. I was online as Gil when I noticed he invited doom to the police station
"Doom. come to police station" "I'm cleaning up"

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 11:03:58 am »
They were disrespectful, which in any case, is apparently a banable offense in the eyes of the Miosio vs. Zan case. Is it fair to ban Zan for insulting an admin once or twice while Hix, to say the least, is constantly being disresptful, killing new people, and being a jerk to a lot of people? I remember when I banned him that one time as a joke, there were a good 30 people on the server. Of them all, 15 of them cheered that Hix was gone. That shows a lot about someone's actions and characters.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 06:27:29 am »
so any action taken part?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: