Author Topic: AGAIN, the Nether Ban -.-  (Read 1594 times)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
AGAIN, the Nether Ban -.-
« on: February 12, 2012, 10:39:21 am »
Apparntly at the admin meeting we had, we did not discuss stat swipes. We agreed to going base by case for people and never said stat wipes. Ever. I am 100% against stat wipes, it's not fair at all. I say revert stats again and just delete all their chests and items, like we agreed to. Also, I don't understand why people are banned from TS. Just because there was a misunderstanding between zombie and archie. Just because Archie thought Zombie said "light punishment" and zombie did not does not mean Archie should be banned. If we banned people for that kind of stuff, we'd have 0 people on the TS because everyone would be banned. I say we unban them and move on with our lives as well as no stat reverts.

Ad...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: AGAIN, the Nether Ban -.-
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 05:19:34 pm »
All stats should be restored. If any are missing still, let me know who and it will be refilled.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 08:27:52 pm »
The problem was he came in there and started shit with me again. After I said "drop it lets not make any problems" No we gotta just be such a Shit. Sorry I couldn't tolerate it. And I stand on a stat wipe on Tal, n the Ash gang. This isnt their first strike. This should be a lesson learning punishment. Another deal like this and they'd most likely end Banned. The point is to show them, "guess what we did everything else now its come to this" Ban.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 08:50:47 pm »
I don't think a stat swipe really makes sense, nor is it even remotely fair. Yes they broke the rules. So, we give them a punishment. Is it their first strike? No, so it's severe. But in all honesty, stat swipe just seems...unneeded.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 03:38:42 am »
Besides the fact yaknow the only people getting stat wiped are the ones who technically should be banned for being a 3rd strike against. So a stat wipe is the last chance card.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 11:03:50 am »
I wasn't aware we had any 3rd strikers. They just seem that way due to annoyance. Now if we had a cataloged list of offenses, and when, that would be helpful. But I'm sure no one keeps that, I'm the only one anal enough to go that far.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: