Author Topic: Got Banned?  (Read 6103 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Got Banned?
« on: June 04, 2012, 02:43:35 am »
Here are steps YOU can take to come back!
1. Post in the Ban Section.
Create a new thread, or look for your name in recent threads, just in case we mentioned you and notified everyone of your wrongdoing.
2. Explain. What did you do, why did you do it, what makes you trustworthy enough to even consider letting you come back?
3. Choose your punishment. We don't let people return with nothing but words. We require an effort, and an attachment to the server.
Choices are:
  • Donate $10 to our paypal account. The link at http://www.pokemonserver.net/donations page is the best way to do this.
  • Build a section of the Pokemon world. We have many projects ongoing, and we need good help. Build applications are Here. If you can't build, or don't have a game as reference, or can't get a lead builder to accept you, go with choice 1. This option will soon be gone, don't expect it to be here forever.
4. TELL US YOUR CHOICE. We can't allow you in to build, or know to check our account, unless you TELL US.
5. Wait for a reply, average wait being 1-2 days.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 01:44:42 pm by 1cec0ld »

Ad...

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
Re: Got Banned?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 04:57:26 pm »
I think this should be done on either a second chance or if somebodies first offense was VERY bad.
Eg. Ive seen somebodies appeal and they sincerely sound sorry and obviously didnt intend to break rules. Alot of people hack or cheat under pressure - Ive noticed this.
I just think that maybe bans should be discussed before you say
Build OR Donate

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 01:16:17 pm »
I have been banned but i don't know what i did to get banned
Make a topic saying what the image says when you attempt to log in

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 11:20:48 am »
Make a new topic, don't post here
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 02:03:57 pm »
Arceus  I wanna be a Forums Mod

What I did:
Why I did it:
What makes me trustworthy:
My chosen punishment:
Other Details:
Ban Requests Against Me Url:

I remember the compliments I got for my Ban appeal format, so I'm posting a reminder here now, with added extra's.  Do what you want with it, or ignore it.  Just throwing it out there.

TL;DR :  Pythonhier is just posting his foolishness, cause his OCD kicks in every time he sees a messy, incomplete, Ban appeal on the forums. He really should stop spending so much time in the ban section and get a life in the General Discussion threads.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 06:58:18 pm »
Quick question. If someone was already a builder and they then get banned, would they have to build more, or would they need to apply for a different region, or would the areas they built suffice for their unbanishment?

Depends on the circumstances. Most likely have to build more though. When Jord was banned he was leading Sinnoh (did a terrible job btw). His build-to-get-unbanned was until Hoenn was complete but without the use of worldedit.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2013, 07:26:52 pm »
Depends on the circumstances. Most likely have to build more though. When Jord was banned he was leading Sinnoh (did a terrible job btw). His build-to-get-unbanned was until Hoenn was complete but without the use of worldedit.
Lol, and he's now stuck in a world of void whenever he logs in. Don't dupe kids.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

everesw

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: -3
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 05:53:55 pm »
I still cant donate is there another option? I'll do anything.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2013, 10:54:07 am »
I still cant donate is there another option? I'll do anything.

Apply for builder.