Author Topic: Evidence of Hacking? Appeal  (Read 2872 times)

Spellchaser

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 0
Evidence of Hacking? Appeal
« on: February 19, 2012, 04:34:33 pm »
I'm not gonna bash the admins or the people for complaining, but I did not hack when I found their base. What proof did they have that I was hacking and in what way? I don't see how anything I did other than raiding their base would lead to the conclusion that I hack, was hacking, and is hacking. The ban says "Evidence of hacking from witnesses and NoCheat. appeal at pokemonserver.net/forum" What evidence did they have and what did your NoCheat tell you because other than their accusations, there is no proof. Just because I did not give back their stuff doesn't mean that I was hacking. Because I was able to type /spawn doesn't mean that I was somehow hacking. I'd also like to know what I did that was considered hacking because your description wasn't very detailed.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 04:36:45 pm by Spellchaser »

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Re: Evidence of Hacking? Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 04:36:21 pm »
Look up what NoCheat is, you'll find out why you were banned.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Spellchaser

• First Pokemon Given
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 04:41:03 pm »
I don't think you're one of the admins or moderators. I now have a description of a plugin that detects cheating. I'm sorry but I'm still not sure why I was banned.

I don't flame the admins and call them "fuking stupid admins" as my accusers have.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 04:45:01 pm »
Ok,ok. Just wait for an admin, I was trying tongive you a better idea.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Spellchaser

• First Pokemon Given
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 04:46:11 pm »
Sorry about bursting at you :/  I understand.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 02:49:15 am »
....Huh were you banned for X-raying or like reach hacking? I'm not sure what the offense here is or who banned you. Uhm...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 04:03:13 am »
NoCheat was constantly sending me "failed nolook.direction Tried to hit out of sight entity!" from your account.
In addition to accusations from 2 other players, and a 3-admin agreement to ban.
If you were not using reach hacks, or a forcefield mod, I will agree to give you another chance.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 08:44:55 am »
I dont think constantly is a good description. My entire chat was your spammed no cheat. But i stand on verdict with 1ce.

Spellchaser

• First Pokemon Given
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 11:42:34 pm »
I wasn't force-fielding or using a reach hack (is that even possible?) not to mention I never attacked the people in their base. They were accusing me of xraying to their base which wasn't hard to find. I never touched them or attacked them. I teleported back to spawn before they came down the stairs to get to me. The accusations from the players and the admins don't match up. I don't have a mod for force-fielding so I would like another chance to play on the server.

Also, - nocheat.checks.fight.direction
    Don't force players to look at their targets while fighting

And you can cancel notifications once they start flooding and instead tell NoCheat to raise the warning level.

I wasn't fighting anyone other than walking around on the Routes and mining so I don't know what that would pop up. The only time I killed someone was before I found their base on part of a Route that was PVP enabled.

Thanks for you time and sorry for the trouble.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2012, 09:18:22 pm »
WE agreed on perma banned. Sorry.