Author Topic: Jeddeth  (Read 2660 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Jeddeth
« on: February 04, 2012, 08:04:01 pm »
In an act of mercy, the administrators have come to a conclusion. As many readers here know, Jeddeth, a long time Donator and VeteranDonator, trolls the server, over any group range from Trainers to Admins without any regard for consequences. He has no respect for people in power, and has earned his fate.

Rather than banning him from the Pokemon Server, we have decided to match the punishment to the crime.
We are banning him from speaking in public chat. He is permanently muted, and will only be able to communicate through /msg and party chat.

Should he be found abusing those commands, they will be removed, and he will be unable to participate in even the lightest of server opportunities. You can't challenge a gym if you cannot speak to the leader.

Ad...

Pricey447

• Dragon Tamer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 5
Re: Jeddeth
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 06:50:36 am »
LAWL

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 11:34:16 am »
Trolololol
[url

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 01:29:53 pm »

LAWL
Trolololol

Seeing neither of you had anything important to say beyond the usual mindless chatter I'll ask you to refrain from posting in other's ban threads unless you have something related to the topic to be shared or addressed to an Admin. Thanks

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 02:51:25 pm »
Sorry zombie, I'm just a mortal towel.
[url

Jeddeth

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: 2
  • I sort of miss my enemies.
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 04:31:04 pm »
Hi, Im so sorry for trolling all this time. At the time I was stupid and a giant dick to most people without good reason and Im sorry for that, especially to Admins, after becoming an admin on my own server I realised I was a giant hypocrite to troll Admins like me on another server, when If I Was trolled on my own server I would ban them, especially seeing as I have not been banned for frequent trolling. I have recently joined the Hoenn Build team and APPLIED To be a Sinnoh Builder so, though you probably wont, I beg to be given a last chance. :(
-Jeddeth
"Prepare to be fucked by the long dick of the law."