Author Topic: So let me get this straight...  (Read 4575 times)

Frenzy_Monkey47

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -45
  • mooooo.
Re: So let me get this straight...
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 07:59:59 am »

7. Barn did not admit that he was using the /sethome command, and like Frenzy I believe he has the right of "Until proven guilty".

Guillian was in there to -.- I had to pay him to unset his home
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 08:03:02 am by Frenzy_Monkey47 »

Ad...

Frenzy_Monkey47

• mooooo.
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 08:01:20 am »
The only way I got into the VIP was through his warp, and I wasn't an asshole deserving a rule one ban.
And the e pearl
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 08:03:21 am by Frenzy_Monkey47 »

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 11:23:43 am »
I only gave opinions based off the records in the Chat Log.
Z4 you did break rule 1, multiple times.  Rule 1 is Don't Troll.  You were obviously trolling Frenzy.  Barn, and guillian as well.

Z4X3R

• Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 12:53:40 pm »
If you're going to ban all the trolls, or people who have ever done something bad, I can give you a long list of people to ban, not gonna name names though. I think rule 1 bans are for serious repeat offenders, and personally, I don't think my "trolling" is among the ranks of Nar, Rewas, Imjustbauss, and Agent. Frenz, you left parts of it open, so you could attack people, so don't complain when it backfires.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013, 01:00:41 pm »
If you're going to ban all the trolls, or people who have ever done something bad, I can give you a long list of people to ban, not gonna name names though. I think rule 1 bans are for serious repeat offenders, and personally, I don't think my "trolling" is among the ranks of Nar, Rewas, Imjustbauss, and Agent. Frenz, you left parts of it open, so you could attack people, so don't complain when it backfires.
im less concerned about rule 1 here as i am with rule 5, and the fact you were repeatedly asked, begged, and pleaded with to leave a private protected area, and before you say "public warp" theres no such thing as a private warp... well there is... but it breaks all warp signs on the server, its a warp provided so donators dont have to waste a home for a VIP and secondly, whats the difference between that and warping into a private gym arena without gymleaders permision, same thing
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 03:09:59 pm »
And I only said you deserve a harsher ban then Frenzy, and Barn cause. In the chat you answered Frenzy when he asked "How are you getting in?" with "/sethome".  You admitted to the offense, and it can't be neglected if you even deny it now.  Unless Frenzy, or an admin pardon's it for you.  Just in my opinion.  I hope you don't judge me terribly for it though, cause I still respect you as a friend Z4, but I always act as a mutual in any situation, unless it involves me.

Z4X3R

• Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2013, 03:28:03 pm »
I never /sethome in his VIP. I said before, I was telling frenzy how Gulliam and Ian were getting in. If I had a sethome, why would I need to enderpearl? He didnt say "How are you getting in?" He said "How are theygetting in. You don't know what you're accusing Python. If you were there, you would have known that I was helping frenz repel Gulliam and Ian. This incident wasn't just me, and I'm pretty sure people have been warping to VIPs without permission long before I did. 

Barnitzn

• Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 3
  • Back again bitches!
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2013, 03:35:00 pm »
I would like to say that the only reason why I was in Frenz's VIP is because he is always being a douche to me, I buy stuff from him and I don't get anything from it and he takes my money, or he will tp me to buy stuff and attack me and take my stuff, so I only did this to get back at him and I take full responsibility for what happened.
-EX CIANWOOD CITY GYM LEADER
-EX 4th JOHTO ELITE
-EX JOHTO CHAMPION!!!
-EX OLIVINE LEADER
-EX ERUTEAK LEADER
-EX VIRIDIAN LEADER

Frenzy_Monkey47

• mooooo.
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2013, 05:13:17 pm »
Frenz, you left parts of it open,
I did to kill you but I closed it and a few moments later I saw you in the box and use the e-pearl glitch to get out

Barnitzn

• Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 3
  • Back again bitches!
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2013, 05:40:58 pm »
Actually I kept on getting in by Tp'ing to guilliam to get into your VIP.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 05:53:47 pm by Charizard ruler »
-EX CIANWOOD CITY GYM LEADER
-EX 4th JOHTO ELITE
-EX JOHTO CHAMPION!!!
-EX OLIVINE LEADER
-EX ERUTEAK LEADER
-EX VIRIDIAN LEADER

Frenzy_Monkey47

• mooooo.
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2013, 06:48:34 pm »
Just bring it up at admin meeting I don't want any chaos on the forums about me or z4/ian/guillian/barn