Author Topic: Nether ban  (Read 2716 times)

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
Nether ban
« on: February 06, 2012, 03:02:51 am »
I guess its my turn... Like i said on the MC forums Liquid, TA and Price were in the nether. i logged on got excited and asked for a TP, not thinking of the consequences, once price told me 1ce said he'd kill anybody who he found out going into the nether we warped out and didnt go back in there since. Please would you unban me. You know i love this server  :'(
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 11:37:28 am by ArchieSalt »

Ad...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: Nether ban
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 04:34:35 am »
To any involved in the Nether Break In, and punished, I request that you go to our forum @ pokemonserver.net/forum then find my name/profile. In there, I want you to write your side of the story. Who went in, who spread the word, who told you, what you thought made it ok, how you got in, what you did, and what your reaction is to your punishment for your actions. I hope each of you sends one for the most accuracy possible. I will post it in the Admin Section of our forum, and no other player will see it, you will have complete privacy. We simply need everyone's story, and a better idea of how to judge your actions and motivations in this event. Thank you, and I hope it works out for the best, for all of you.  -Quote from Minecraft Forum Announcement