Author Topic: Final Results on Nether Ban  (Read 18868 times)

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
Re: Final Results on Nether Ban
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 12:22:53 pm »
Archie, you have paste strikes against you as well. i don't agree with the stat swipe, i wasn't aware that was going to occur.
I know that i have strikes on my name too but i am truly sorry and as war got a second chance before, i would really like to have one too. Spawning diamonds and entering the nether are both things i regret doing. they were idiotic and immature descisions which i once made. I have learnt from my mistakes like i did after spawning diamonds.
I apologize to every admin for going behind their backs and entering the nether. I can guarantee that everything i do from now on will be followed by a thought of what the consequences will be.
To Miosio, I apologize for being immature and an overall pain in the ass druing Bjz and Djs champion fight.
To Zombie, I apologize for bugging you about whether i got into the build team a long time ago.
To 1cec0ld, I am sorry for going behind your back and entering the nether even after you made the broadcast.
To Rigby, I am sorry for backchatting you at certain times and being disrespectful behind your back. I have not done this in a long time.
To Paradox, Im sorry if ive ever upset you in anyway before.
To Oddy/Annie, I apologize for being jealous when you got mod and i hope that one day you can be great admins like the ones we currently have.
Im truly sorry for anything ive ever done wrong.
-Archie Saltmarsh

Ad...

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 8
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 12:41:04 pm »
Even tho I'm not getting perma-banned I'm going to follow Archie's example...

Mio: I'm sorry for being a pain, and or an annoying prick and bothering you about things I already knew the answer too
Rigby: We're cool so no worries ^_^
Zombie: I know that you have yet to see "the light" in me, you probably still think I'm as much as an AshGanger as I used to be, but the truth is I changed my ways and I'm sorry for giving you problems on the server back then
1ce: I'm sorry for any troubles I have ever caused you in the past
Paradox: I'm sorry for the Netherrack incident and etc. etc. thanks for being my epic Karaoke buddy ^_^
Oddy/Anniiee: I can now say with full confidence, and proof to back me up... that you are both sexy ;)
I'm truly sorry for trolling the server back then, I do believe that I have changed (for the better) the Nether was just a stupid decision on my part and I really hope you re-consider the consequences for me, and others that I feel have wrong done by them.
-BjZ

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -26
  • awsome User
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2012, 12:58:24 pm »
*claps*
fore archie and bjz
wow you guys are a great exampell atm !
and thats why il step in youre footsteps !
i appolegise to :
zombie : fore telling you i dident knowe i shouldent enter the nether .
(i wil also appolegise to you on TS if i get the chance ^^)
rigby : sorry fore having a fight with you ingame were i got banned .
mio  : fore being a bit strange from time to time XD
para : fore still not being abel to find out how my bank card works so i can donate .
1ce : fore me getting myself kicked and saying i luve it XD <-- good times
(idk if you were angry fore this )
oddy : sorry fore asking fore a kick

And i hope we can all figure out this hole nether thing soon .
luv ya all !
-TA-

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2012, 01:11:29 pm »
Even tho I'm not getting perma-banned I'm going to follow Archie's example...

Mio: I'm sorry for being a pain, and or an annoying prick and bothering you about things I already knew the answer too
Rigby: We're cool so no worries ^_^
Zombie: I know that you have yet to see "the light" in me, you probably still think I'm as much as an AshGanger as I used to be, but the truth is I changed my ways and I'm sorry for giving you problems on the server back then
1ce: I'm sorry for any troubles I have ever caused you in the past
Paradox: I'm sorry for the Netherrack incident and etc. etc. thanks for being my epic Karaoke buddy ^_^
Oddy/Anniiee: I can now say with full confidence, and proof to back me up... that you are both sexy ;)
I'm truly sorry for trolling the server back then, I do believe that I have changed (for the better) the Nether was just a stupid decision on my part and I really hope you re-consider the consequences for me, and others that I feel have wrong done by them.
-BjZ
Please quote my post about punishments if you have an opinion to share, and are we cool?

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2012, 04:37:43 pm »
I got unbanned from TS and began to talk to zombie about what he said the night i got banned. and then he banned me again from TS.
Heres some proof that i was mislead/mistreated.

I come clean and im perma banned. Yet here he says i wont face the worst punishment.

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 05:21:20 pm »
I got unbanned from TS and began to talk to zombie about what he said the night i got banned. and then he banned me again from TS.
Heres some proof that i was mislead/mistreated.

I come clean and im perma banned. Yet here he says i wont face the worst punishment.

First of all, you probably just pissed off all the admins
You think in an interrogation room, they would be nice to him, THEY NEED TO SCARE THEM INTO CONFESSING IT.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 05:52:49 pm »
Archie, You were given the chance to come back and be nice in ts the first thing you do is say "I dont want to cause problems, But you admit that you said I would be given a light punishment" and even with your screen cap of it Proves I didnt. You do realise I NEVER said that. I said if you don't you face the worst I can do. There can be alot worse done here. ALOT worse. You came in there and demanded I come clean with a lie I never told. You grow up, You cannot talk to people like this. Specially the people who Run this for people like you. Not tolerable. If you keep this up I will see my worst possible punishment is Dealt because you cannot simply Leave well enough alone.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 05:54:27 pm by zombiedood »

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 08:59:36 pm »
Worst I can imagine: using any and every method possible to make you want to leave. Fairness negligible.

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2012, 03:17:39 am »

Here are my stats incase you don't have it

Also i lost my house, I don't think that seems reasonable since i spent tons of work on the house including spending all my badges on it. Why was it given to Dax when Tn was my co owner?

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2012, 03:28:34 am »
I give up, it seems barely anybody wants me back on the server, so here goes.
Goodbye vitto, I hope you one day become and elite/champ, you deserve it
Goodbye alexandred, Good luck leading cinnabar gym and making it a better gym than i did
Goodbye liquid, i hope you enjoy your time on the server
Goodbye TA, ill see you around, and i hope you get elite back
Goodbye price, have a nice time on the server
Goodbye Dj, i hope you get the SSaqua and forfil your life long dream of owning all the boats in pokemon
Goodbye Tn, Enjoy leading cerulean gym and remodelling it
Goodbye Mario, im sorry i mistook you for somebody else in this whole nether event, please forgive me
Goodbye Komet, I hope TA will be able to give your sword back
Goodbye equin0x, i wish you luck on finding another gym leader with 500+ unarmed skill
Goodbye Bjzrgood, ill never forget when you used to troll admins
Goodbye Rewas, enjoy your LoL and Gary's Mod
Goodbye Jr, I rarely see you but goodbye dude
Goodbye hix, you bought mine and prices lighthouse >:( lol jk see you around!
Goodbye oddy, i wish you luck on your journey to become an admin
Goodbye Anniiee, i wish you the same as oddy
Goodbye yahel, i rarely see you now but i remember when you were a newbie and we kicked ass at CTF
Goodbye Bg, i wish you luck leading pewter gym!
Goodbye mitzr, i remember your awesome brendan skin
Goodbye Doom, you currently lead the hardest gym, be proud of it
Goodbye Prodigy, i remember when you first joined and took an awesome picture of me confronting you
Goodbye Thort, i barely know you but you got first champion, and thats an achievement in my books.
Goodbye kenshin, i wish i could be involved with your brilliant projects. But i cant
Goodbye Dazzle, i wish you luck on beating Stng in mctop mining
Goodbye Zoom, you have the best nickname ever
Goodbye Church, I look forward to your scene in pokenews
Goodbye war, I dislike you
Goodbye Rigby, good luck leading cianwood gym in the future
Goodbye Paradox, Im gonna miss your cookie monster skin
Goodbye Zombie, I know we havent parted on the best terms. But see you later
Goodbye 1ce, I wish you luck with your server, i may come on one day
Goodbye miosio, i hope that one day price will stop being so creepy
Goodbye everyone!
 :'(

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2012, 03:30:34 am »
Archie, You were given the chance to come back and be nice in ts the first thing you do is say "I dont want to cause problems, But you admit that you said I would be given a light punishment" and even with your screen cap of it Proves I didnt. You do realise I NEVER said that. I said if you don't you face the worst I can do. There can be alot worse done here. ALOT worse. You came in there and demanded I come clean with a lie I never told. You grow up, You cannot talk to people like this. Specially the people who Run this for people like you. Not tolerable. If you keep this up I will see my worst possible punishment is Dealt because you cannot simply Leave well enough alone.
Im sorry hopefully, one day ill be unbanned from TS, it wont happen again.

For now goodbye.

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2012, 03:37:45 am »
Ok now, I'm outraged. HOW CAN YOU DELETE ALL THE ROOMS OF MY FREAKING HOUSE. TN AND I BUILT THEM LONG WITH WOOL AND NICE FURNITURE. MONTHS OF WORK DESTROYED. Are you serious Rigby clearing all my stuff. You didn't even clear Pricey's Lighthouse. AND TN IS MY FREAKING CO OWNER. For gods sakes, this is over the top.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2012, 05:45:26 am »
I suggest we do make public the punishments for every player, instead of only mentioning the ones who were banned in the first post. This might clear up some issues.

In addition to informing me of any changes we don't want saved, since I did back up everything before the record-wipe was made. So that screenshot is probably farther out-of-date than my backup is.
All I await is admin approval to restore anything. Including portions of the map, since I saved that as well.

Archie, you and anyone who knows the IP are welcome still, your actions have no impact on that aspect of me. Further communication on this subject to be held on the document.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 05:46:59 am by 1cec0ld »

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2012, 05:47:16 am »
I think that is a better idea. Maybe next time we need admin approval for clearing huge lands or to check the permissions first.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2012, 07:03:30 am »
  saffronhouse21:
    min: {z: 789.0, y: 0.0, x: 167.0}
    flags: {}
    max: {z: 797.0, y: 74.0, x: 175.0}
    priority: 0
    parent: saffroncity
    type: cuboid
    owners:
      players: [liquidfired, kimotherapy, tnguyen1]
    members: {}

Excerpt from the pre-clear backup. Phyiscal evidence that the inheritors of Saffronhouse21 should have been Kimotherapy and tnguyen1. Please clear up this mistake. And check owners before you list a house for sale. Because now all 3 of them (since Daxcraft is now on this list) are listed as owners.