Author Topic: Me being falsely evicted.  (Read 1940 times)

DjScorsy

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -1
Me being falsely evicted.
« on: January 04, 2013, 07:55:27 pm »
Hello everyone. As many of you know I am the owner of the SS Anne with my alt./friends account owning the SS Aqua. Both of these accounts were going to time out due tot he fact that I did not have a computer that could run java correctly. I talked the Ali abut this issue and he said that it would be fine and that I would not lose anything. He apparently did not tell the other admins. And therefore I was falsely evicted from both ships. I talked with him about this again several days ago and have yet to had this issue resolved. This issue is putting a damper on me being able to play on the server and is putting a damper on TA-legends for he bought the aqua from me before the admin BjZrGooD kicked him from it saying that he was the rightful owner. He was never the main owner, only the co-own from me selling the ship to oddy then oddy selling the ship back to me. If anyone can resolve this issue ASAP that would be delightful. Also have a nice day/night to anyone who read through this and has anyway to help.

-Dj

Ad...

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
Re: Me being falsely evicted.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 10:09:07 pm »
Hello everyone. As many of you know I am the owner of the SS Anne with my alt./friends account owning the SS Aqua. Both of these accounts were going to time out due tot he fact that I did not have a computer that could run java correctly. I talked the Ali abut this issue and he said that it would be fine and that I would not lose anything. He apparently did not tell the other admins. And therefore I was falsely evicted from both ships. I talked with him about this again several days ago and have yet to had this issue resolved. This issue is putting a damper on me being able to play on the server and is putting a damper on TA-legends for he bought the aqua from me before the admin BjZrGooD kicked him from it saying that he was the rightful owner. He was never the main owner, only the co-own from me selling the ship to oddy then oddy selling the ship back to me. If anyone can resolve this issue ASAP that would be delightful. Also have a nice day/night to anyone who read through this and has anyway to help.

-Dj

Oh I did tell Mio cause I had to go at the time, But I think she was a bit.. different at the time.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

DjScorsy

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -1
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 10:12:06 pm »
Is there anyway we could work this out tonight? I'm going to be up for the next 18 hours so ^.^

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 11:35:41 pm »
Hopefully. :)

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

cabass

• Banned
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -39
  • Huntsman, if you need an assassin, just mail me.
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 06:46:01 pm »
Oh yeah, mio was drunk off her ass at that time. stop doing that so  damn often mio :/

Frenzy_Monkey47

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -45
  • mooooo.
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 01:32:15 pm »
Oh yeah, mio was drunk off her ass at that time. stop doing that so  damn often mio :/
Screenshot :3