Author Topic: Offical Kanto To-Do List  (Read 34829 times)

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
Re: Offical Kanto To-Do List
« Reply #135 on: July 27, 2014, 11:53:46 pm »
ok as of now every single builder on the server has been re-routed to finish kanto before saturday due to the new region releasing plan.
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

Ad...

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #136 on: July 28, 2014, 12:19:16 am »
Yup.

Jeff and stuff are finishing rock tunnel.  Then after that doing the magnet train lobby in Johto so we can connect the magnet train with Kanto.

Anon (idk but jotr and donut) are doing Seafoam.

Camm and I are doing the e4

Prod, Anon and I are doing terraforming.

And Tene is doing the region stuff. And at the end after everything is done, magnet train.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 12:21:34 am by tymac »
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2014, 12:20:33 am »
If you are a builder and have either HeartGold, or SoulSilver, please tell me so you can be assigned to a specific cave or area.
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #138 on: July 28, 2014, 01:24:41 am »
Rock tunnel done. Command blocks need to be set up though.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #139 on: July 28, 2014, 08:05:32 am »
I started and finished the third arena except for the walls (I've already built all 3 arenas besides the walls ;) ) tymac get going on the walls/roof because it's your job.
I did my job. Do the next arena. Just lay it out and Ill start the next part. But before you finish it, I will get someone to copy and paste the door or asap. Cause I need the indigo plateau done by tommorow. So then you can lay out the chap arena.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #140 on: July 28, 2014, 01:18:49 pm »
Okay, so I did the last elite four room. There is a little bit more stuff to do, but Ill finish it by tonight.

I also finished most of 1ce's  check list

So camm, or anyone with an action replay, I need you to help me to do the champion arena some time today or tomorrow.

Also on awesome news Exal is back! He said he would start terraforming for Kanto tomorrow.

So:

tymac and camm, indigo plateau
Anon, Seafoam Islands
Exal, terraforming

Im sure camm and I will help Anon after the indigo plateau is finished. And it should be by tomorrow.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #141 on: July 28, 2014, 01:39:30 pm »
Set most of the command blocks for rock tunnel but I need to talk to you and/or Jeff.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #142 on: July 28, 2014, 01:46:48 pm »
Set most of the command blocks for rock tunnel but I need to talk to you and/or Jeff.
Okay. What do you need?

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #143 on: July 28, 2014, 01:53:41 pm »
Okay. What do you need?
Rock tunnel, aparantly stuff wanted to put command blocks in between the ladders, the way I've been doing it and the way I've seen jeff been doing it is putting the floors on top of each other and if they don't fit just making a small room in between floors to adjust it.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #144 on: July 28, 2014, 03:31:34 pm »
Rock tunnel, aparantly stuff wanted to put command blocks in between the ladders, the way I've been doing it and the way I've seen jeff been doing it is putting the floors on top of each other and if they don't fit just making a small room in between floors to adjust it.

Seems like you guys fixed it. All thats left is indigo plateau, trees, seafoam, and terraforming.

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
« Reply #145 on: July 28, 2014, 06:10:55 pm »
Started the champ arena, I think it looks pretty sick (As I build the champ arena I become champ...  :) ) tymac you can do the walls as always :P
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #146 on: July 28, 2014, 06:59:27 pm »
Meh. Ill get a pit too for the sides :).

After I do all that stuff, I will get the door inlstalled and then you can do the last room.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #147 on: July 28, 2014, 07:02:23 pm »
Meh. Ill get a pit too for the sides :) .

After I do all that stuff, I will get the door inlstalled and then you can do the last room.
And when you scale the last room, just point out with a sign at what point you get the speech about your pokemon being recorded. And when all other speeches occur. I want to make it eo you walk on pressure pads that spit out the speeches to you.

eXaLpHaXe

• Master Terraformer
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 6
« Reply #148 on: July 28, 2014, 10:08:23 pm »
Started terraforming south part of Kanto, since its connected to Johto, might as well do Johto as well lol

oh btw, someone needs to move the interior like oaks lab and anything around the corner of the map further or deeper down so i wouldn't drill though it, i might need OP for this if im going to move it....
eXa offers a Ratatta, Say yes to me? Say no to Me? 
YES
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NO
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hence the Power of Mr Sakurai

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #149 on: July 29, 2014, 12:33:19 am »
Started terraforming south part of Kanto, since its connected to Johto, might as well do Johto as well lol

oh btw, someone needs to move the interior like oaks lab and anything around the corner of the map further or deeper down so i wouldn't drill though it, i might need OP for this if im going to move it....
I moved it down 20 blocks. If that isn't enough, tell me and I will move it more down. But I would prefer if you got op. So Prod/Tene, can you give exal op for terraforming? Thanks

Also, we finished the Indigo Plateau. All that is left is the Hall of Fame that will be done tomorrow. Also some command block teleporting that I can set up.

After that, all we need are trees, the Seafoam Islands, and to check all the command blocks