Author Topic: Jeffro, stop building caves.  (Read 4079 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Jeffro, stop building caves.
« on: August 14, 2014, 11:53:09 am »
tppos 497 45 23 0 0

Largest mob room yet, right above Dragons Den. I don't care who pasted it in, I care about all those ledges underneath it that were not filled in. Same with Dark Cave, section1 and section2. Which took me almost 2 hours filling in last night. I will not fill in your mistakes anymore. Find another task that isn't underground.

Ad...

Jeffro826

• Dragon Tamer
  • Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -7
  • ♦ Pixelmon Elite 4 ♦
    • My Official YouTube Channel
Re: Jeffro, stop building caves.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 05:59:47 pm »
tppos 497 45 23 0 0

Largest mob room yet, right above Dragons Den. I don't care who pasted it in, I care about all those ledges underneath it that were not filled in. Same with Dark Cave, section1 and section2. Which took me almost 2 hours filling in last night. I will not fill in your mistakes anymore. Find another task that isn't underground.

So you ban me from the build server instead of asking me to fix the issue?  I get the message, so let me on so I can fix the issue.  I'm done with the caves anyway.  All that's really left cave wise as far as I'm aware is Ruins of Alph and those I built above ground.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 10:00:46 pm »
So you ban me from the build server instead of asking me to fix the issue?  I get the message, so let me on so I can fix the issue.  I'm done with the caves anyway.  All that's really left cave wise as far as I'm aware is Ruins of Alph and those I built above ground.
How about a compromise. Jeff is good at putting jkanto trees in. And Johto needs those trees put in. How about we can unban Jeff to do that? Nothing else left in Johto is really needed except for that and caves.
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 11:05:48 pm »
When did I say banned? I said do something else. Which specifically means I expect you to be able to log in again. I'm confused. ???

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 02:27:10 pm »
When did I say banned? I said do something else. Which specifically means I expect you to be able to log in again. I'm confused. ???
Somehow Jeff is banned
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 04:38:38 pm »
Somehow Jeff is banned
He is unbanned. The reason why he was banned was "awkward."