Author Topic: Blazequilava's Trial Mod App.  (Read 1313 times)

blazequilava

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -6
  • I'm a quilava with blast burn... I'M UNIQUE! :D
Blazequilava's Trial Mod App.
« on: January 17, 2013, 09:30:49 pm »

Time available:I am avaiable mostly on the Weekends almost all the day, Weekdays 3:30pm to around 9:00pm (Time may varie) Holidays (School Breaks) I am on almost all the time. My timezone is The Eastern TimeZone.
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: Around 1 year now
What is your mcmmo Powerlevel? My power level is 8420, to check do /mcstats and my powerlevel keeps on growing. My Power Level is on mctop.
How many/which Badges do you have? All of Kanto and 5 out of 8 johto.
Why would you be a good mod: Well slowly I'm starting to make peace with people, I would help people in need, I would help new People direct themselves to help them and so they like the server so they hang out more.
What do you plan to DO as Mod? Why do I want mod? Well for a long time I wanted to help people buy houses or give perms with worldGuard and etc... I want to be there for the people in need. I will try my best at helping others all tho I'm not gonna be the best mod but I hopefully will be a big help to the Pokemon Server Company.
What plugins/commands are you familiar with? Well I know lots of plugins and commands

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread?
Well I would check on the server whenever I have the time, Ask every 10 minutes or so If anyone needs help, I would try to make people have fun instead of being bored like hosting events, tournaments and ect... I would be on vanish most of the time but I will help the people in need. I will greet newcomers and escord them through the rules and show them where to get started (meaning the wilds or route 1). I want to help the community like the server so they will have the taste to stay on the server for a while, and even donate. I could do some work on the server that they need permission wise (World Guard) so the admins can keep their ideas they had to talk about (like banning someone, Plugins ant ect...) I just mainly wanna help out the community the best I can so they enjoy their time here on the Pokemon Server to increase the popularity of the server. I will try my best to get on as much as possible but sometimes I will have trouble (bad connection, Minecraft bugs, internet connection sucking and ect...) Yes I can moderate my own Application.
Well Thats my New mod app, I haven't ever been banned or got the dumbass rank.

[URL=http://imagesha

Ad...