Author Topic: galSrKn's Mod Application  (Read 2660 times)

galSrKn

• Cool Trainer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -13
  • Owner of the rare Enchanted Sword.
galSrKn's Mod Application
« on: February 11, 2013, 12:05:28 am »

Update 4/15/13 - Red -  I have been playing around with some of the plugins on my server, so I just added them to my list.

Hello people, gal here, decided to make this topic, even tough chances are slim, but im keeping my fingers crossed ;)
Time available: Weekends all day long, during weekdays from 4pm to 9pm (GMT - 7:00)
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: Ok im not 100% sure, but i would say somewhere less than 2 years.
What is your mcmmo Powerlevel?  4038
How many/which Badges do you have? All 8 kanto badges, 7 johto, i actually have 4 sets of old badges in my bank <3
Why would you be a good mod: Well I had my own server for few months, and I know how hard and anoying it can be when you are the only mod/admin online and everyone just needs help.While I had my own server i learned to tolerate people and actually started enjoying helping them. And I think i would be helpful because i learned using over 40 different plugins (configuring, setting them up and using them in-game) so that might take some time off 1ce's hands since he's always busy.
What do you plan to DO as Mod? Im planning on helping people and making the server more fun (not saying it isn't already). Planning to help newcomers with ex. bank chests. Make sure people aren't disobeying the rules and not hacking. Help maintain peace. I can write more, but you get the point.
What plugins/commands are you familiar with?
World Edit, Modifyworld, PermissionsEX, Multiverse-Core, WorldGuard, Essentials, EssentialsChat, ChatManager, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn,EssentialsAntiBuild, Surival Games, ChestShop, Falsebook, Guardian, iConomy, iZone, Multiverse - Netherportals, Multiverse-portals, Multiverse-signportals,OpenInv, Anticheat, AuthMe, BOSEconomy, Chatguard, Clearlag. Commandbook, CoreProtect, Craftbook, DisguiseCraft, Factions, jCommands, Jobs, Lockette, LogBlock, MCmmo, QuickShop, ModeratorNotes, RegionForSale, Trollcommands, RobotStaff, CommandsEX, DropGuard, MoneyDrop. I'm also learning JavaScript and Python, starting Java and C++ next, and soon starting developing my own plugins.
Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread? Yes
Do you have teamspeak? Would you be willing to get on it? I do have teamspeak, and i'm on it whenever on the pokeserver.
Thats it from me, good luck to everyone else who is applying for moderatorship
If you need anything else just ask.
~galSrKn
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 12:45:47 am by galSrKn »

Ad...

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
Re: galSrKn's Mod Application
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 10:09:56 am »
Go Gal!!!
Even though trial mods are over :P
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

galSrKn

• Cool Trainer
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 05:58:21 pm »
Thanks Ka! Glad you are cheering for me :).

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 06:34:46 pm »
You're welcome :)
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 08:58:54 pm »
I'll edit this post when I'm on my laptop, I just want to be pinged when someone posts so I have a reminder.

galSrKn

• Cool Trainer
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 07:40:24 pm »
Updated

LilWaffles

• Formerly LilWaffles
  • Professor Assistant
  • Farewell SS Anne