Author Topic: prof assis or mod app  (Read 1666 times)

kings_demon234

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -2
  • Hi
prof assis or mod app
« on: February 15, 2013, 05:33:34 am »
i really dont know how to convince you but i would like to be a mod or prof assis. i would want to help you guys out and ill try to be as friendly as possible. i welcome everyone whos new and i help them with info i learned from tene. im on alot of the times and it would be nice to be on to help out. some of you guys arent on when im on so i could be useful. im not the best person to convince people but thats all i have to say and it would be an honour to be a staff of this server. if i am a mod or prof assis, that would make me happy and have a BIG reason to be on this server.

Ad...

kings_demon234

• Fighting Brock
  • Hi
Re: prof assis or mod app
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 05:46:53 am »
oops didnt read 1ces instructions

kings_demon234

• Fighting Brock
  • Hi
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 06:00:06 am »
ign: da_cool_ointment_1
time available: when im on i usually dont see mods/admin/prof assis
how long have i been on this server: maybe 3 or 4 months but i know alot about this server
what is my power level: 941
badges: 7kanto 1johto
why would i be a good mod/prof assis: read the very top post
what i would do as mod/ prof assis: i will welcome every new person and i will try not to be mean and annoying. and assist people new and old.
plugins and commands: dont know much to be honest
can you handle situations on your own: i helped people solve their problems at school i dont think it will be any different
teamspeak: i cant go on team speak i cant connect it eont let me but my parent dont really care as long as i dont give out personal info

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 08:16:04 am »
Update your OP (original post) not reply. The first post is what the admins would look at, not spending countless minutes digging up fragments throughout the thread.