Author Topic: daniel_stephen's mod or profassist app  (Read 2042 times)

daniel_stephen

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -2
  • "I'm always mad"
daniel_stephen's mod or profassist app
« on: February 21, 2013, 10:15:44 pm »

Time available: I live In the USA In Wisconsin. I can be on most of the time after school before school and weekends.

How long have you been on the pokemonserver: Ok guys who are mad at me the first time I played was a year ago for a little while then I started playing again a few months ago hope this
clears it up.

What is your mcmmo Powerlevel? 3400

How many/which Badges do you have? Six Kanto badges and one Johto.

Why would you be a good mod: While I try to be nice almost always give stuff back unless your a pot spamer and I try to be helpfull.

What do you plan to DO as Mod? I plan to try to help the server and try to help with all those spamers and rule breakers.

What plugins/commands are you familiar with?  I  now know some Bukkit will make a list soon

Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread? If things get out of control on a forum thread, can your really control a situation on a server? Well I can sure try.

Do you have teamspeak? Would you be willing to get on it? We talk to people there, and it's easier+faster to communicate and get to know you there. If your parents don't trust you "talking to strangers" show them 20 lines on pokemonserver's chat, esp while hobo4chompy is online. They will either say that nothing they can say on TS could be worse than that, or have a heart attack and die. I asked my dad Its no but the good news he should live thought the heart attack
XD.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 06:44:24 pm by daniel_stephen »
From the depths of the misty darkness of the past of the rising sun he comes [/url]

Ad...

Z4X3R

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
Re: daniel_stephen's mod or profassist app
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 11:35:20 pm »
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: About one year.

Bullshit.

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 11:40:45 pm »
I agree, Bullshit
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 11:45:41 pm »
Also not knowing simple bukkit commands won't get you far in your app
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 12:14:26 am »
Don't be rude
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

daniel_stephen

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -2
  • "I'm always mad"
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 08:27:59 am »
Thanks for showing me that errer I dident tell you all you needed to know so I see why your mad.
From the depths of the misty darkness of the past of the rising sun he comes [/url]

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 10:25:32 am »
I'm not mad I just wanted to tell you that you should learn important plugins that could benefit the server