Author Topic: shishkabob97 mod app  (Read 2108 times)

shishkabob97

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 5
  • POPCORN
shishkabob97 mod app
« on: April 05, 2013, 03:50:31 am »
Subject: shishkabob97 mod app yeah

Time available: (PST )Im generally available 7:00 Pm to about 11:00PM on monday thursdays and fridays and most of the day on weekends. However I would like to point out that this does not mean I am on during all of this time but rather the times I can go on, usually. (or did I already say that in the first sentence...)

How long have you been on the pokemonserver: I believe it's been about a year and a few monthsWhat is your mcmmo Powerlevel? last time i checked i think i was high 6000's low 7000's something like that

How many/which Badges do you have? I have gotten the kanto badges at least 4 times through now (and I do currently have all eight as well) and i have like 3 johto badges i think (not really interested in johto gyms for some reason :/ )

Why would you be a good mod: I think I would be a good mod because one I know how to take care of myself in other words I am not the one to usually ask for help unless absolutely needed. Also though I have not moderated any servers before, I have been in a Place of responsibility. I was the president of my 7th grade class, the sgt. at arms for my 8th grade class (idk why it's called that but basically I was the one that had the job of keeping order in the class while there was no teacher around) and I am currently a House captain of my school in my 9th grade class. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about when I say House captain, Houses is the, I believe,  british school council system where there are house captains and house prefects so like how most school have a ASB here in the US the house captain would be a president and a prefect a vice president I guess and no I do not know why my school has decided to go with the house system even though we are in the US but my school is kinda cray (anon can vouch for this).  Other than general things such as being able to help people when they really need it (not when they need to get a free warp to a city cause they don't wanna walk) I think that is all I have to say for this.

What do you plan to DO as Mod? Recently I have seen many new players come on the server so my first priority would be too get those settled by helping them get started and being friendly (at least in the beginning when they first start out. Just being honest.) Secondly, after helping people settle in, I think I would be the mod that goes into /vanish and follow people for two main reasons. One because it's kind of fun and two because I know that when people first start off on a new server, a lot of them use X-ray at least once or twice (once again not gonna lie, I did it myself but I was caught by a anonymous mod or admin and I haven't since) so like this mod/admin I would be watching them as they mine, travel, etc. just to make sure there isn't anything
suspicious. Also I believe that this Nodus thing has become quite a production recently and if Im correct I believe that this has X-ray built in it (please correct me if I'm wrong). Also, if I am given the permission too (assuming that permission is needed), I would like to host many events with the new players especially but not just normal tourneys and such. I would rather do things like spleef competitions or KOTH cause you all know you miss it a little. That being said I leave you with this rather strange banana  :purplebanana: 

What plugins/commands are you familiar with?
I know all of the basic commands (tpa, bal, spawn blah blah blah)
I know a little bit about world edit thanks to anon
//stack
//copy
//paste
//schematic and the rest of the stuff regarding that command
//rotate
//set
//wand
some other stuff I cant remember
I know most of the essentials commands (or atleast the common ones)
/fly
/nuke and /antioch (cause that's important  :cool:
and then theres the generic ones that I do not feel are necessarily need to be said.
I know the mcmmo commands (/sword,/mmoedic,/mcstats etc. etc.)

As far as other commands and plugins I don't know very many but I'm pretty sure I can learn it on my own if needed.
Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread? We shall see shan't we.

Do you have teamspeak? Would you be willing to get on it? I believe I have teamspeak and I may be able to get on once in every blue moon.
so yeah that's my app
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 01:18:23 pm by 1cec0ld »
im too lazy too make one of these :/

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: shishkabob97 mod app
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 04:53:45 am »
Hehe Good luck shish

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 01:19:25 pm »
Kill the color fonts! Kill them with FIRE!!!
 :flamethrow:

* 1cec0ld kills the font tags

FINALLY I CAN READ IT

next time don't highlight everything in a color that nearly matches the background <.<

shishkabob97

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 5
  • POPCORN
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 01:47:56 pm »
Kill the color fonts! Kill them with FIRE!!!
 :flamethrow:

* 1cec0ld kills the font tags

FINALLY I CAN READ IT

next time don't highlight everything in a color that nearly matches the background <.<

lol my bad. I copied it directly from the mod application format so i thought it was something new or something lol
im too lazy too make one of these :/