Author Topic: minecraft12213's mod a applicaton  (Read 1703 times)

minecraft12213

• No Pokedex
  • Friendliness: 0
minecraft12213's mod a applicaton
« on: April 13, 2013, 10:05:49 am »
Time available: im able to moderate at maximum 7:00am to 12:00am on the weekends (pasific time)
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: about 4 years but i haven't bin very active since the last 4-5 months
What is your mcmmo Powerlevel? type in /mcstats minecraft12213 and it will tell you my power lvl is 293
How many/which Badges do you have? sadley, whenever i finaly get ready for a battle and make my way to the town they had to go. bad luck. il keep trying though! (i have 0 badges)
Why would you be a good mod: im a good builder and would be 100% willing to help anyone that needs help with building, i like to work with people, im a co owner on another server and if you want me to get them to tell you im a good op then just ask, ive bin on this server for 4 years and i love it, im a good freand and if you want proof then ask me and il get some people online to tell you, and, uh, cant think of anything else[size=78%]. [/size]

What do you plan to DO as Mod? (for some reson i cant tern off bold) since day one on this server ive bin working on a pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time/darkness/sky map for this server and if i could be mod on the server im hopeing that i can get my voice herd about it unstesd of just being egnored moast of the time and when i dont get egnored there all like "eh, mabby, probably not."
What plugins/commands are you familiar with? world edit, factons, mcmmo, esencials, powertool, multiverce, nocheet, permissons, iconimy, mobarena, desguisecraft, playerheads,
Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread? i dont understand what im soposed to put here, if its important, msg me back and explane plz
Do you have teamspeak? Would you be willing to get on it? no, i dont have teamspeek because i think its a waste of money and i find Skype beter anyway (i have Skype and use it a lot)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 07:29:28 pm by 1cec0ld »

Ad...

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
Re: minecraft12213's mod a applicaton
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 11:49:22 am »
If possible, do you think you could space the different sections more? It does a number on my eyes... :/