Author Topic: Valentines Day  (Read 2901 times)

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
Valentines Day
« on: February 11, 2014, 06:35:55 pm »
Valentines day, a day that comes every year. What are you guys doing this valentines day? Asking someone out, spending time with your partner, or will it be just another day? For me, I've finally got some balls to ask out someone. Let's hear what you guys are doing?

But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

Ad...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: Valentines Day
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 07:45:02 pm »
Lamenting the fact that a single day has to be organized for the expression of emotion.
I try to make every day equally expressive because I don't agree with one day being more or less important than the rest in the eyes of people I care for.

Gamermaster27

• Leaving Pallet Town
  • Sample Text
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 09:47:23 pm »
Lamenting the fact that a single day has to be organized for the expression of emotion.
I try to make every day equally expressive because I don't agree with one day being more or less important than the rest in the eyes of people I care for.

Rare Candy

I just like to know what I do not. I gain knowledge by doing this.

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 11:18:47 pm »
I can see where you're coming from, and quite frankly, it has shed new light onto the subject. I can't disagree with what you say in any way. You're right, as I'm just a highschool student, i really can't see it with open eyes. Well, i hope you have a good rest of your week. I'm going skiing all week next week ^-^

But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 11:12:05 am »
Asexual so I don't really care about love or anything
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!