Author Topic: Vithrus Vs. TAlegends  (Read 3403 times)

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
Vithrus Vs. TAlegends
« on: January 12, 2013, 01:14:42 pm »
ok, this fight has been on hold for almost 2 weeks due to time zone differences, lets get this underway please, lets post here get an actual time and date going so this fight can happen, other people are patiently waiting to challenge and its just taking too damn long, k? k.
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Ad...

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -26
  • awsome User
Re: Vithrus Vs. TAlegends
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 01:21:31 pm »
Eugh I have time  GMT+1 tomoro from 12 midday till 12 midnight .
Gimme a time and il be on :D
Wats best fore you vith ? 

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 03:38:05 pm »
You also have today. Which is more suitable considering you got school the day after tomorrow xD
I'll be on waiting for Vith so that if he does come on, I can pull up him and TA and get the fight underway ASAP

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • awsome User
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 03:41:33 pm »
Thanks archie , Now all we need is vithrus

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 12:51:47 pm »
Ok nothing seems to have been settled at this point, So we are giving this fight a time frame, if this doesnt happen by wednesday TAlegends will pass over vithrus and move on to fight Stng
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Elite 4
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 12:53:16 pm »
Hey guys,

It has been extremely unfair to keep everyone waiting this long, and truth be told I should have excused myself from the Elite ranks a little while ago. It has become increasingly difficult to come online and even have free time as is, with work and real life situations taking priority, which is not fair to the server. As it also stands, I will also be leaving the country for business for a couple of weeks, and will most likely time out by default, so I tender my resignation from the Elites, and leave the decision to how to move forward to the Admins and TA (Referencing whatever rules you want on TA's progression - give him the win against me, or changes to Elite rules from Alex's Elite Rules Suggestion Thread). I've been sitting in my home geared and ready with two sets of prot iv, potions, a sharp v axe from Draco, but just can't get on to make it work.

I hope all will forgive my recent absence and extended holiday from the server. In a couple weeks, when things hopefully settle down, I'll be back, ready to full donate to the next and fly around/catch up with you all and hopefully challenge the current Elites themselves, and give the true attention deserving of a position on this great server.

- V

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 12:56:12 pm »
In light of this development, TALegends moves on to face stnglkabee in a champion match.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 12:57:49 pm »
Hey guys,

It has been extremely unfair to keep everyone waiting this long, and truth be told I should have excused myself from the Elite ranks a little while ago. It has become increasingly difficult to come online and even have free time as is, with work and real life situations taking priority, which is not fair to the server. As it also stands, I will also be leaving the country for business for a couple of weeks, and will most likely time out by default, so I tender my resignation from the Elites, and leave the decision to how to move forward to the Admins and TA (Referencing whatever rules you want on TA's progression - give him the win against me, or changes to Elite rules from Alex's Elite Rules Suggestion Thread). I've been sitting in my home geared and ready with two sets of prot iv, potions, a sharp v axe from Draco, but just can't get on to make it work.

I hope all will forgive my recent absence and extended holiday from the server. In a couple weeks, when things hopefully settle down, I'll be back, ready to full donate to the next and fly around/catch up with you all and hopefully challenge the current Elites themselves, and give the true attention deserving of a position on this great server.

- V
good luck with your endevours look forward to seeing you back

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • awsome User
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 01:00:04 pm »
Its allright my friend .
No one is blaming youre fore anything .
You are a great elite , And I cant wait to see you come elite or more again soon .

Also stng : Time to get scarde bra !

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • awsome User
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 01:16:47 pm »
In light of this development, TALegends moves on to face stnglkabee in a champion match.

Was about time some one teaches this noob a lesson.

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

gavinnic1

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -33
  • Blast Burn!
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 06:30:18 pm »
Good Luck Ta I know you can't beat stng! :)

gavinnic1

• Fighting Misty
  • Blast Burn!
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 06:30:56 pm »
can*

gavinnic1

• Fighting Misty
  • Blast Burn!
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 06:32:36 pm »
I hate my tablet it fix' s eveverything XD

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 06:55:10 pm »
You know you can hit the "modify" button at the top of you post to fix typos

gavinnic1

• Fighting Misty
  • Blast Burn!
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2013, 07:06:58 pm »
forgot XD