Author Topic: Pokemon Movie's  (Read 3418 times)

MrHeartGold

• Previously MrHeartGold, minecraft_matt01
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -10
  • I'm watching..... You!
Pokemon Movie's
« on: January 02, 2015, 03:50:52 pm »
So I had a little think of my childhood and the Pokemon movie's suddenly popped up in my head and i remembered how good they were (Movies b4 Unova cuz the ones there on were shitty for me) so this thread is for you guys to share which one was your favorite and why you like them! Personally one of the highlights in the movies was the music. I don't know why but it makes me feel a certain way and makes me wish I was in their world xD. My favorite Movie was probably "The Rise Of Darkrai" or "Lucario And The Master Of Mew" because they had a really good storyline and good music ;)

Ad...

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
Re: Pokemon Movie's
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 06:49:00 pm »
I really liked all four of the Sinnoh movies. Darkrai's was just outright cool to see Palkia and Dialga fight and darkrai intervene, the story in Giratina's was just really good and Shaymin was great, the Arceus movie was just the coolest thing ever with the creation trio vainly fighting Arceus to protect humanity while Ash and co. went back in time, and the zoroark movie really used the illusion gimmick well and we got to see the johto legends in a movie again (first time for Raikou, finally).
The Kanto three were also really good, especially 'The Power of One'. The lucario one was great as well, in my opinion. I pretty much enjoyed every Pokemon movie bar some of the following.

The Unova movies were really bad, in my opinion. The Victini one was okay and Reshiram's voice was cool but it felt a bit repetitive, the Keldeo one was just stupid and the genesect one was the worst Pokemon movie to date. They had a perfect opportunity to bring back the mewtwo from the first movie and appeal to all the Kanto fans, which is what they were aiming for. However, they thought it a good idea to make it a different mewtwo...cuz logic. Also, the new Mewtwo was pretty weak in comparison to the original. All three felt a bit simple but I guess that's because the Unova anime was meant to be appealing to a younger audience again due to the want for a fresh start.

Just btw, I do know the proper names for all these but abbreviated them to be quick.

TL;DR: All the movies were good, especially Sinnoh's and Kanto's, but the Unova saga got increasingly terrible.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 06:54:37 pm by sharkfin1997 »
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 08:20:06 pm »
Pokemon Heroes because ash gets kissed on the cheek by a girl (latios / latias) and probably the closet thing we the fandom are ever gonna see to ash getting laid  :hattip:

MrHeartGold

• Previously MrHeartGold, minecraft_matt01
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -10
  • I'm watching..... You!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 02:57:03 am »
Lol hobo xD The things I don't like about the new anime and stuff with gen 6 is that it has become too childish and weird. The anime brought so much more excitement from the past movies and Episodes but now its sorta died. I think they are aiming the games for us older people instead of the anime. Also after years and years of ash traveling he doesn't pass his battling skills over to regions and isn't mature and doesn't age -.- wtf Pokemon.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 03:41:01 am »
I've only seen up to Jewel of Life. The Dialga/Palkia trilogy was by far the best movies in the series I've seen.