PvP Server > Problems

Pewter Gym

(1/4) > >>

SnowBreak:
I believe this topic has brought up before, but recently I challenged the pewter gym and there were eight courses to my knowledge, half of them being Parkour. On the GymLeader Rules thread, there may only be three courses, and no parkour. Pictures:

Garden? Parkour:

Lava Parkour:

Short Parkour Course:

Ladder Parkour:

Jump into one block of water:

Glass Maze:

Lava Parkour:

Ice and Water Maze:

MYMOM105:
The short parkour, drop, and parkour before the water maze is all a passageway, but I do agree that pewter has too much in it. Also, after the water maze, there's another maze and a tower parkour course.

SnowBreak:

--- Quote from: MYMOM105 on August 26, 2015, 04:13:16 pm ---The short parkour, drop, and parkour before the water maze is all a passageway, but I do agree that pewter has too much in it. Also, after the water maze, there's another maze and a tower parkour course.

--- End quote ---
I wouldn't even know, I couldn't get past the water bit :P

Warmonger_2:
True its a little long, but thats not so bad is it  :evil:

LilacLily:

--- Quote from: Warmonger_2 on August 26, 2015, 05:00:13 pm ---True its a little long, but thats not so bad is it  :evil:

--- End quote ---
Well, considering I've only gotten past the lava tower parkour (in the 4th picture) once, having even more after that is a bit of a pain in the arse. Although that's me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version