Poll

Would I be fit for the moderator position?

Yes, you would be very qualified to receive the moderator position.
You might be able to do well as a moderator.
I do not know you that much to make a decision.
I do not believe you would make a good moderator.

Author Topic: Snowbreak's Moderator Application  (Read 17868 times)

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
Re: CammanduhCool's Mod/Trial Mod Application! Last updated January 19th
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2015, 06:03:39 pm »
It's been a while since my last update, anyways today I decided to update my application with more plugins such as VoxelSniper and Multiverse, and AsyncWorldEdit (I already knew these, just never added them to my known plugins list.) I added three sentences to the top "Blue" part of my application, and tweaked a sentence in the part of my application known as "What I've done on the server."

Thank you for reading and have a good day.
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.

Ad...

MYMOM105

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Gym Leader
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2015, 09:33:33 pm »
So you say that you're mod for a server and admin of two, are you active on those servers? If not, what will be different from this server?
6 Kanto badges
5 Johto badges
Former Cinnabar Leader 47 Wins 9 Losses
Former Member of The Elite 4
Former Co Leader of Pewter Gym
Current Fuchsia Leader

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2015, 10:22:08 pm »
I am active on those servers yes, just not as active as I am on here (The other servers are getting boring for me tbh.)
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2015, 10:23:46 pm »
Reset the poll by accident... sorry. Well re-cast your votes everyone.
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Pewter Shop Owner.

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2015, 04:19:32 pm »
From now on this application will be updated every two days (Or less), with two new plugins per two days (or less then two days.) I will also be adding a color code for the additions to my application. Update coming today, and I will edit this post when I am done updating.

EDIT: My Application has been updated, anything updated today will be in Red Text.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 03:21:37 pm by CammanduhCool »
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Pewter Shop Owner.

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
Decided to reduce the time of each update to two days, I edited my PowerLevel and decided to write all of the stats out, and added two plugins. Anything updated today will be Yellow.  sorry if its hard to read...
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Pewter Shop Owner.

MYMOM105

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Gym Leader
Good luck, I think you're very qualified. Also, the yellow isn't that tough to read.
6 Kanto badges
5 Johto badges
Former Cinnabar Leader 47 Wins 9 Losses
Former Member of The Elite 4
Former Co Leader of Pewter Gym
Current Fuchsia Leader

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
Good luck, I think you're very qualified. Also, the yellow isn't that tough to read.
Thanks! Good luck to you as well!

*CammanduhCool decides to leave the fifth voting option...
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Pewter Shop Owner.

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
Since I had some free time, I decided to update this. I added two plugins and fully wrote out my list of region badges that I own.
Anything updated today will be Pink.
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Pewter Shop Owner.

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
Updated today as promised, anything updated today will be in Green.
Next update will be February 5th.
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Pewter Shop Owner.

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
Updated my application as promised (Not that much was changed though), and my next update will be on February 7th.

Anything updated today will be Purple.
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Pewter Shop Owner.

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
So much for the next update being on February 7th xD

I've decided that my mod application isn't worth my time and effort at this day and age. I should rather be on the server building more and bringing the server a step closer to completing the new maps, one step at a time. My application will be hibernating until the new maps are fully completed.

For my final update for a while (unless I decide to update again) I changed anything with the name of CammanduhCool to Kashyyyk. I also exterminated an un-needed section labeled "Things I would like to point out." I added a few words in the first sentence of my title for my application.

This application will stay unlocked incase any feedback appears, but other then that it will be hibernating until the maps are finished or if I deem necessary.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 02:45:55 pm by Kashyyyk »
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Pewter Shop Owner.

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge

It seems as if my application woke up from hibernation but decided to return to it's slumber.

Completely remade the application, June 12th:

-Due to the fact that I wrote this application a year ago, I decided to completely rewrite it.
-Changed the colors of the questions from orange to red and increased them in size.
-Rearranged the wording of the first two sentences of "Time Available."
-Rewrote the sentences in "What I have done on the server"
-Completely rewrote anything that was answered from the question "Why would you be a good mod?"
-Completely rewrote anything that was answered from the question "What do you plan to DO as mod?"
-Partly rewrote the list of plugins; added a paragraph before my list of plugins.
-Added these plugins: Citadel, JukeAlert, Prison Pearl, Combat Tag, Factory Mod, Realistic Biomes, Bastion, Burricos, Anthropod Egg, CivPets, Obsfucator.
-Completely rewrote anything answered in the question "Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread?"
-Deleted the color code and anything that was colored based off of it due to the entire application being rewritten.
-Changed around some colors of my list of plugins, gym badges, and McMMO levels.
-Removed any unneeded posts made by me before I started explaining what I updated with more complexity.

I know I wrote this reply on June 13th... Oh well...
Sorry if the questions are too long... lol

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 05:04:19 pm by Kashyyyk »
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Pewter Shop Owner.

xandergcool

• Dragon Tamer
  • Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: -11
I like it  :D But , in my opinion u havent been around for that long i guess . But u'r a nice person ! Did u srsly join in 2013 ? can't re-call seeing u on server that often

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
I like it  :D But , in my opinion u havent been around for that long i guess . But u'r a nice person ! Did u srsly join in 2013 ? can't re-call seeing u on server that often
Thanks for giving me some feedback! I did indeed join in 2013, my account name at that time was CammanduhCool. I do understand how you may have not seen me online often, I barely ever spoke in chat back then unless it was challenging a gymleader.

Moderator Application Update - August 17th, 2015

What was changed:
Updated McMMO Powerlevel and each stat's level.
Updated "What I have done" with me recently donating to bring my total up to $50, xander dethroning me from champion in July, me being goldenrod leader, and me being cerulean leader.
In "What do you plan to do as mod" I moved around a few of the things I plan to do. Added "Help New Players" (No idea why it wasn't there already, I guess because I put it under help players.)
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Pewter Shop Owner.