Author Topic: My New Moderator Application  (Read 2704 times)

StopDropandTroll

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Hello Darkness My Old Friend
My New Moderator Application
« on: June 21, 2014, 11:56:41 pm »
My In Game Name (IGN) Is HoppingFox.

I'm 12

My time Zone is East Coast and I'll be able to get on at least once every day/other day

Roughly I've been playing on The Pokemon Server since Late December of 2012 and I had one quit for a while during the year 2013 because I just quit minecraft to focus on school for a bit.

My mcmmo Power Level Is 6300

I have 15 badges

I believe I would be a good moderator because I like to help people out on the server with problems that I can help with, and most server related problems need a moderator or admin to be fixed, and I would like to help with those problems. I feel like the server needs a few more moderators because a mod or admin usually isn't on when you need one so I can become more and more active because school is out and I have more free time to do what I want. Since I have more free time then if there were at least 2 more moderators then, more moderators are able to get online to help with people's problems. I should be one of those moderators because helping people is mostly what I do and I like to do it. When someone has a problem and I cant help them it really bugs me and if I become mod then I could help them, on top of that if I were to become mod then since I'm more active I'll be able to help with the people who are online to make sure they aren't using X-RAY or Hacked Clients.

I want to help the pokemon server by being the very best moderator that I can be. As stated in the paragraph above I can help with the people who play to make sure they don't use X-RAY or Hacked Clients. If I were to become moderator I could check on all the players to make sure that none of them are using Hacked Clients or X-RAY because I know people who use Hacked Clients and PvP can be annoying to other players who want to enjoy and then the server loses a player. I can help by guiding new players who aren't sure what to do and convince them to love the server. Also I have a few ideas for the server that I shouldn't state here because this isn't the right topic area. (I will post one idea)

Im familiar with a lot of plugins such as essentials, world edit, world guard, mcmmo, and a lot of other things. I think I understand the badge giving / taking process.
- Essentials
- World Edit
- World Guard
- Mcmmo
- Pretty much all of the Mod Damage plugins made here

- Disguise Craft
- ICU
- Chest Shop
- Essentials Group Manager
- Some of PEX and I will gladly learn more of PEX
- Vault
- Herobrine - AI
- Server Signs
- Clear Lag
- Auto Save World
- Player Heads

I can moderate the server as stated in the above paragraphs

I do have Team Speak and if you need my Skype here it is Wolfblade1234.

I hate 11-12 year old me q.q

Top 5 Favorite Anime: 1. Angel Beats, 2. HunterxHunter, 3. Mekaku City Actors, 4. Bakemonogatari, 5. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

Ad...

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
Re: My New Moderator Application
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 12:33:16 am »
Good luck. And what was wrong with your other app?

StopDropandTroll

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Hello Darkness My Old Friend
Re: My New Moderator Application
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 09:22:58 am »
Well have you seen the last application?
I hate 11-12 year old me q.q

Top 5 Favorite Anime: 1. Angel Beats, 2. HunterxHunter, 3. Mekaku City Actors, 4. Bakemonogatari, 5. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai