Author Topic: Server Issues  (Read 8965 times)

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Server Issues
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2014, 04:59:38 pm »

When I was an admin, we only gave talking powers to the admins and then distributed it properly when others had thoughts. What happened to that? Why would you let someone derail an important meeting for so long?

My schedule is generally pretty flexible.

He had 3 hours of thoughts.

Also I don't think it was in the admin meeting room, I wouldn't know.

Ad...

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2014, 06:26:48 pm »
it wasn't an admin meeting... it was a rewas meeting lol
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2014, 06:59:34 pm »
Is it possible that another admin meeting be setup, tene/1ce/prod? I will happily attend and help you guys make sure that it is productive.

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2014, 07:19:45 pm »
Is it possible that another admin meeting be setup, tene/1ce/prod? I will happily attend and help you guys make sure that it is productive.
If you have the time, you should be admin again! We have 3 at the moment. Also, to Not just to make sure the meeting is productive, but to make decisions too!

stuffjunk

• Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -12
  • the troll of the rainbow/Firefighter
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2014, 09:31:15 pm »
If you have the time, you should be admin again! We have 3 at the moment. Also, to Not just to make sure the meeting is productive, but to make decisions too!
yea we need some power steering on this sucker lol(sweaty i liek your sig XD)
- FAIRFIELD RURAL FIREFIGHTER
- EX OLIVINE CO-LEADER, EX VERMILION LEADER, EX VIRIDIAN LEADER
- EX PIXELMON PEWTER LEADER(FIRST PIXELMON GYM LEADER EVER)
- CELADON LEADER
- JOHTO BUILDER, EX SINNOH BUILDER(cab era), KANTO 4.0 BUILDER, ORAS HOENN BUILDER

daniel_stephen

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -2
  • "I'm always mad"
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2014, 12:42:41 pm »

You're so close minded it's unbelievable. It's like you're not even listening to me. You're right, that way of holding events is messed up. That's why it needs to be revamped. Like I said, it's the GAMEPLAY that's fucked up. Economy is part of gameplay, not map. Literally every issue you're saying is a problem with your gameplay. The map is just a visual. Yeah, there are parts where the map and gameplay are connected, but those are the issues that need to be resolved, not things that look pretty. For example, fixing the issue with the wild and raiders IS a gameplay AND map issue. Making cerulean look really nice solves nothing in the long run. Lots of these issues cross over, but all I see you trying to do is shoehorn the map issue as the answer. Tell me this: Do you honestly expect a new map to magically solve all these issues? Why not make the map improving a side project like it use to be? At this point, it seems to be the main thing from the way you and other admins are talking.

I'll say it one more time: anywhere there is an issue with the map that crosses with gameplay: Fix that now. Then fix gameplay. Then fix map.

By the same argument, you too have a closed mind. This arguing Is without point and Is doing nothing.... The truth Is you are both right.
From the depths of the misty darkness of the past of the rising sun he comes [/url]

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2014, 05:22:29 pm »

By the same argument, you too have a closed mind. This arguing Is without point and Is doing nothing.... The truth Is you are both right.

I disagree. I think since I came back, there has been a lot of light being shed on the tensions of the community and the administration. I've also talked to the admins and have been pushing them to force an admin meeting. And I'm not arguing with anyone, I'm making suggestions and trying to solve and issues that are not being directly addressed. I hope you view this topic as a healthy discussion that is making progress.