Author Topic: Where DEFAQ is everyone?!?  (Read 3933 times)

rockittt

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Mr Smith!, Mr Wesson... Glad you could make it!
Where DEFAQ is everyone?!?
« on: September 10, 2014, 01:02:57 pm »
Heya guys havent posted in a while so, thought id let some steam off! not that im in a bad mood or anything :)

Where is everyone... on the server ive logged in everyday for the past 10 days, and everytime it has been empty :(
Its like mass extinction has hit the server and im the last of our kind!

This seemed to happen after the 1.8 update or whatever version it is... anyways where the hell is everyone... its getting lonly in my gym, I often pretend Im with people in the server, talking to myself... challenging empty gyms and, HAVING A GREAT TIME HA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! *STATIC*

SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Ad...

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
Re: Where DEFAQ is everyone?!?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 03:18:00 pm »
Oh really, because countless times I've seen you say "hi bye" and then leave.
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.

rockittt

• Fighting Brock
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 04:51:26 pm »
Oh really, because countless times I've seen you say "hi bye" and then leave.

Yeah... because no one apart from maybie 2 people ive never seen on the server before and maybie 1 person which ive seen alot... and this was before this is happening...

I dont like to play on servers that are empty it feels like im playing one of the old tony hawk skateboarding games for the ps1, uno the ones which had no people wandering around, when i play on a lively server its like the newer games :)

I really like the tony hawk skateboarding series of games, and not the ones with the bullshit motion gameplay.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 06:24:32 pm »
Yeah... because no one apart from maybie 2 people ive never seen on the server before and maybie 1 person which ive seen alot... and this was before this is happening...

I dont like to play on servers that are empty it feels like im playing one of the old tony hawk skateboarding games for the ps1, uno the ones which had no people wandering around, when i play on a lively server its like the newer games :)

I really like the tony hawk skateboarding series of games, and not the ones with the bullshit motion gameplay.

If everyone does what you do, no wonder the server feels so empty. You never stick around long enough to see anyone log in.

As for the comment earlier about 1.8, barely any servers have 1.8 support, and only vanilla server are truly updated. Downgrading is a cinch.

rockittt

• Fighting Brock
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 12:48:01 pm »
If everyone does what you do, no wonder the server feels so empty. You never stick around long enough to see anyone log in.

As for the comment earlier about 1.8, barely any servers have 1.8 support, and only vanilla server are truly updated. Downgrading is a cinch.

I figured that when a new update comes out everyone faps about it and plays singleplayer on a world, they do a playthrough then come back to multiplayer... I know a few peeps who do that.

This whole thing about the server being empty also applies to a couple other servers that I play on which have a small community (like this one) who have also gone silent, hevent seen a single person on those servers too...

Its kind of a vicous circle with multiplayer games... if no one is playing then no wants to play... when people are playing, people are more inclined to play :P

Im not quitting on the server yet!

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 06:23:26 pm »
I figured that when a new update comes out everyone faps about it and plays singleplayer on a world, they do a playthrough then come back to multiplayer... I know a few peeps who do that.

This whole thing about the server being empty also applies to a couple other servers that I play on which have a small community (like this one) who have also gone silent, hevent seen a single person on those servers too...

Its kind of a vicous circle with multiplayer games... if no one is playing then no wants to play... when people are playing, people are more inclined to play :P

Im not quitting on the server yet!

Never said you were.

Mason_Baumgar

• No Pokedex
  • Friendliness: 0
  • New Trainer
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 03:06:09 pm »
This particular full factor about the server being unfilled likewise relates to a couple of some other computers i enjoy on what have a very smaller area (like this particular one) that have likewise removed noiseless, hevent seen a single person about these computers as well...

MYMOM105

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Gym Leader
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 04:54:22 pm »
Probably time zone difference, we have gotten about 10 people on every night this week.
6 Kanto badges
5 Johto badges
Former Cinnabar Leader 47 Wins 9 Losses
Former Member of The Elite 4
Former Co Leader of Pewter Gym
Current Fuchsia Leader

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2014, 05:30:46 pm »
Check when this thread was made, mymom.
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2014, 09:46:09 pm »
It is on topic, the population has been low for 3 months. Also, he was responding to Mason, though I recognized no coherent question in his post <_<