Author Topic: Want to challenge a gym? Post here!  (Read 2747 times)

rockittt

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Mr Smith!, Mr Wesson... Glad you could make it!
Want to challenge a gym? Post here!
« on: September 26, 2014, 05:02:59 am »
Hello everyone

This topic is being made in response to the current gym leadership issues that exist in this server, more specifically my issues with the admins which got me booted from the gym for 2 weeks, Im making this topic so that anyone who wishes to challenge a gym, but finds it hard to meet up at exactly the same time as the gyms leader, can challenge gyms more easilly, so what I propose is, if you want to challenge a gym such as mine, you do the following.

1.Post here

2.Send the gym leader a /mail in-game

3.Organise a time to meet up (in game /mail and/or this post)

4.Challenge

5.DEATH!

I belive that this topic will be more necessary when the server updates with over 3 new regions and there will be countless amounts of gyms to challenge, so finding the gym leader that you want to challenge will be even harder!

I want other gym leaders to have a say in this too, what we need you guys to do is make a brief description of times that you are avalable, disclaimers about the gym such as item and equipment requirements and give out any other necesary information about the gym, such as my gym having an optional elite course in which you can win 50000 dollars.

I will modify this post often, as I always do anyways so check back often.

Anyway post away kiddies!

Ad...

FateandDestiny1

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -17
  • Cleadon Leader, Pokefan.
Re: Want to challenge a gym? Post here!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 04:16:46 pm »
You're a leader again? And I like the idea, except for the fact that a leader can deny the challenge because they aren't obligated to accept the challenge.
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.
- saw duck look at Tene's panties lol.

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 02:13:55 am »
make a brief description of times that you are avalable,
I thought, at this current state of the server, most people have outside lives to attend to other than the server, so having a time when a leader will always beyond is pushing it. At the moment, this seems flawed. In the long run, it may work, but with lots more structure. I'd love to see how this thing either thrives, or crashes and burns :) . Either way, good luck.
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 09:21:59 am »
Reasons why this wont work: Most people who see this will already have the badge. Those that don't wont have a forum account, so unless you're online to tell people to sign up to post here (which is redundant) not much point.
Reason why it can: Its how the Pixelmon E4 works currently.

rockittt

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Mr Smith!, Mr Wesson... Glad you could make it!
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 12:46:53 pm »
You're a leader again? And I like the idea, except for the fact that a leader can deny the challenge because they aren't obligated to accept the challenge.

Dayum right Im a leader again... shouldnt have lost it in the first place but apparantly theres some new unwritten rules about gym ownership which 1ce said he would talk about in a recent admin meetup... but hasnt, anyways ye I own pewter again and the 50000 smackers is up for grabs again!

In the process of making me leader again for some wierd reason he kicked MYMOM105 out of the position... saying that there is no such person by the name of MYMOM105 but instead MYMOM101... I think 1ce has screwed up there :L because MYMOM105 has the "gymleader" title but isnt technically a gymleader...

1ce had a go at the elite course... he failed :P