Author Topic: Admin Abuse/Misunderstanding  (Read 3633 times)

Merven

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -2
Admin Abuse/Misunderstanding
« on: June 16, 2012, 09:45:37 pm »
Complain against Admin - Zombie (jordan)

today at approx 19:00 Mst I was fishing in a shelter under the water, during this time i would hold down my right mouse button and step side to side.
Night had tried to contact me but i missed his first few messages because i was watching a movie. As soon as i saw them i reply and everything was ok.
At that time Zombie placed water within the shelter trying to drown me.
1 He was invisible. 2. I had the log block sent to me by Bj. Proof 1 [size=78%]http://i45.tinypic.com/5bbjf4.png[/size]

After Finding out who it was I hoped to have a reasonable conversation explaining the mix up, I was met with rudeness and ignorance.  During this conversation he states he knew I was not using a bot, and yet still tried to drown me, He then went on to use excessive language and his uncaring mood for my simple inquiry.Proof 2: [size=78%]http://i46.tinypic.com/ixwmjo.png[/size]

To me this is a huge violation to many rules along with admin abuse.
His intentions were clear that he knew I was playing fairly and still used the powers granted to him as an admin to willfully cause harm to me.
Never once did Zombie apologize for any of his actions or foul language.

Other Witnesses to the exact claims are: Night - Checking my status as to if I was AFK ( Before Zombie attacked me)                                                               
                                                                 BJ - Checked the block log to see who placed the water, was present for Conversation from zombie.       
                                                                 Mio- at scene durring block logging.

I hope this can be dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner.

Thanks ,
Merven
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 10:38:09 pm by Merven »

Ad...

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
Re: Admin Abuse/Misunderstanding
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 10:04:24 pm »
  Mio- at scene watched over block logging.

I dont know what you mean, I did tp to you after everything but i was mostly bored.
I think this was a misunderstanding, night was in ts saying he thought you were afk fishing and zombie tped to you and placed water to check to see if you would react because if you didnt it would mean you were afk fishing which now he understands you were not.
Hope that clears this up

-Mio

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

Merven

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 10:37:16 pm »
The problem then arrives at this:
I had replied to Night and was moving around at least 20-30 sec before zombie placed those blocks\

And to clarify you were there during the block logging not watching over, I will correct this.

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 03:04:52 am »
So you were holding your mouse button while watching a movie?
[url

alexandred3

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 9
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 04:19:29 am »
I don't see how this is admin abuse. Zombie probably suspected that you were afk fishing after not replying to Night so he placed some water on top of you to see if you would move or just drown. He did this not to KILL you but to check if you were afk or not.

Merven

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 04:57:39 am »
I'm not trying to ruffle peoples feathers here but this was done after the AFK was checked and I was responding. The only reason it didn't kill me is because I was able to teleport out.
Please read all comments in post before commenting yourself. As well this is why the title is also labeled misunderstanding.
And yes in windows 7 they have that nice feature of half screen windows.... so it allows you to do multiple things.

To avoid confusion and Admin problems I propose a kick feature, just simply remove them from the server and if they return quickly they are there and if not then its step 1 to proving afk fishing. also the server idle feature stops alot.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 05:01:44 am by Merven »

alexandred3

• Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 07:31:27 am »
To avoid confusion and Admin problems I propose a kick feature, just simply remove them from the server and if they return quickly they are there and if not then its step 1 to proving afk fishing. also the server idle feature stops alot.
Bots can automatically relog so that's not a very good way of testing if people are there.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 08:49:01 am »
Bots can automatically relog so that's not a very good way of testing if people are there. He means that if they rejoin then they're obviously AFK fishing.

ALSO:
Fair enough, as an admin, zombie has the right to check up and accuse with good suspicion, however he was disrespectful to Merven in TS and he also lied to merven in TS by saying he wasnt an admin

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 09:54:20 am »
I'm not trying to ruffle peoples feathers here but this was done after the AFK was checked and I was responding. The only reason it didn't kill me is because I was able to teleport out.
Please read all comments in post before commenting yourself. As well this is why the title is also labeled misunderstanding.
And yes in windows 7 they have that nice feature of half screen windows.... so it allows you to do multiple things.

If you get kicked, you would be a lot more pissed then simply drowned.

alexandred3

• Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 10:07:26 am »
Bots can automatically relog so that's not a very good way of testing if people are there. He means that if they rejoin then they're obviously AFK fishing.
For me that means that if they return they are NOT afk fishing.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 11:13:02 am »
For me that means that if they return they are NOT afk fishing.
Yes but if they return instantly, then they have a login bot to AFK fish

alexandred3

• Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 11:22:18 am »
Yes but if they return instantly, then they have a login bot to AFK fish
Ik, that's what I was originally saying :)