Poll

Do you think I could be a good moderator?

1) You would be an amazing moderator.
2) You would be pretty good for a moderator.
3) There are some things you need to learn before that. (Please list in comments)

Author Topic: tymac's Moderator Application  (Read 20770 times)

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
Re: tymac's Moderator Application
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2014, 10:21:46 pm »
Unfortunately, there won't be an update today, but definitely tommorow. I couldn't update for various reasons. But never mind that, more WorldGuard to come, or maybe even some new plugin.

Thanks!
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

Ad...

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2014, 10:56:59 am »
Today's Update was NCP a plugin that we use on the server. Some people find it annoying when it spams chat, but this plugin can still be very useful.
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2014, 02:41:09 pm »
Can you guys help me? I am running out of things to learn. If any of you guys know any plugins we use on the server, that I haven't covered yet, please reply back with the plugin. I want to finish all of the smaller plugins before I really start cracking down on the big ones (Moddamage ect.)

Thank you for the support!

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2014, 04:28:28 pm »
Anyone know any plugins I should learn? I'm running out of things to update. I was thinking of making something in a single player world to show I know how to use World Edit, but that is just an idea.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2014, 08:01:54 pm »
Well... I have learnt a lot in the past couple months, and I decided that I wanted to come up with a CTM map. A CTM map for anyone not familiar is a map that you need to collect every wool available in the game by receiving them in chests in certain areas. If anyone is still confused (I know I would be,) go here!

A CTM map will use a lot of MCedit and WorldEdit. So maybe that can show you that I have mastered World Edit.

I will soon make a post to help with ideas. I based my map off of thaumcraft essentia. If there are any of you that do not know what thaumcraft is, click here to learn about essentia!
The essentia ranges from weather, to magic, to water, to earth. Each area will have to do with the essentia I picked for the area. A post will be coming soon with my ideas.

Thank you all for supporting me! ;)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2014, 11:35:10 am »
February 21, 2014 (PEX)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
February 23, 2014 (SpamGuard Update)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

/pex user (name) group set PickAGroup
because set can be any of set|add|remove so you can have multiple groups per person by adding, or just set it to one group. We only use set, but it is something to be aware of, and a fix to the syntax.

Also you realize you said WorldGuard will warn/kick you right <_< lol

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2014, 03:04:01 pm »
Okay, thanks 1ce for the tips! I thought it was group set too, but someone told me it would be groupset. So I changed it.

But anyways, the map is going. All of my ideas are made up. Now I just need to start making the map! :D

Thanks!

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2014, 03:56:34 pm »
I updated some small things included in my application. I have some new commands as well. /tppos @p[r=(3)] (x) (y) (z) (Number for direction, 0 is North, 180 is South) (Number to look up, down, ect.)

I usually use 3 for radius, but can be any other you need. There are other people that can be tped when a command block is triggered with redstone, but I prefer @p.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2014, 04:39:37 am »
Removed all BBCode formatting so the page can load again.
Feel free to add it back, but be less liberal about how often you use it.
And please do still send me that error message containing /Miosio/

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2014, 07:16:10 am »
Thank you a lot 1ce. I made it look decent for a moderator application, but I didn't go overboard this time.

And 1ce, I still have the old copy with all the colours and stuff, later I will try to replicate the "/Miosio/" thing.

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 11:55:21 am by tymac »

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2014, 11:57:36 am »
Now, does anyone have any ideas on what plugins I can learn? I'm kind of stuck on what I should do. But I will do something similar to what past moderators did on their applications. Hopefully this will help me grow as a player on the server.

Just some small updates to the questions. And some more colour since my last application was cut short.

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -6
  • Wat
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2014, 12:31:29 pm »
Ah, he got his position. I have to say, you've come a long way mac, I are a successful admin, as well as a successful player.
Read my stories!

]

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2014, 01:22:22 pm »
Haha, tymac I remember when someone suggested you apply for mod, then the next day you make such a great application. And look how far you've come. Very impressive! :clap:

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2014, 06:17:51 pm »
Haha, tymac I remember when someone suggested you apply for mod, then the next day you make such a great application. And look how far you've come. Very impressive! :clap:
That seems almost like a bad thing. A great application with colour to what I have now... :P

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2014, 06:34:21 pm »
This is one of the best apps I've seen so far in my opinion. Its well organized and you keep it updated. It really shows you are willing to learn new commands, especially when you went around and wrote down all the primary region to the gyms and asked me on the server the different commands and ones your needed to update. I'm impressed by your eagerness  to learn (without being annoying). Keep it up.

I love the colors by the way.
This was probably the happiest I ever was while on this forum. Counting it was near my b-day, it just made my day.