Pixelmon Server > Elites/Champions

Elite/Champion and Challenger Teams.

(1/2) > >>

Tenebrae:
Champion: SnibletheNarwhalLance: VivillonAgatha: Jeffro826Bruno: ---Lorelei: ---Challenger: XtraAce

The above list is the current Elite Four, Champion, and Challenger (if applicable.)

Champions, Elites, and Challengers make ONE post in this thread, with the following format for easy reading:

--- Code: (Copy this into your post and replace POKÉMON and LEVEL with the respective information) ---[b]POSITION[/b]
[table]
[tr][td][b]POKÉMON[/b][/td][td][i]LEVEL[/i][/td][/tr]
[/table]

--- End code ---

Copy the example and replace the required fields with your own Pokémon team information.

EG, if I were the 3rd Elite, I would post as follows:

Agatha
Golbat49Eevee25Porygon20Mewtwo80Charizard55Nidoking45

There is no order to the listing, Elite/Champion will send out their Pokémon first.
It is the responsibility of the Elite/Champion/Challenger to keep their Pokémon team updated regularly. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the challenge.
Should your position change, update your post to reflect this.
Once the challenge has started, the Pokémon teams as shown in the six posts in this thread will be the Pokémon used throughout this challenge, unmodified until after the challenge has ended. (You'll probably train after you're beaten, that wont matter, as long as the challenger battles the Pokémon specified in the below posts)

If you decide to challenge, tell admin (probably me) then make a post, or I'll tell you.

When an elite or champion quits, or the challenger's challenger ends, their post will be moved to an 'archive' of ex-elite/champion/challenger teams to reduce cluttering on this thread. Due to that, unrelated posts here will be removed. Any issues should be addressed in their own thread.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Vivillon:
Lance
FLYGON100VENOMOTH100CLOYSTER100VENUSAUR100RAICHU100ARCANINE100

Jeffro826:
Bruno
GENGAR|| Lvl 90KABUTOPS|| Lvl 80UMBREON|| Lvl 83CHANDELURE|| Lvl 67KLINKLANG|| Lvl 68LUXRAY|| Lvl 66

GeoWhiz:
ChallengerCharizard62Pidgeot59Tentacruel65Gyrados55Snorlax46Flygon45

SnibletheNarwhal:
CHAMPION
Starmie100Salamance100Metagross100Krookodile100Volcarona100Jolteon100
Yeah buddeh  :cool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version