tymac:

Johto-Specfic:
1:
Last of the three floors of B1

Kanto-Specific:
N/A

Both Regions:
1:
Add/Modify blocks that would better fit with 1.8 blocks (Barriers, Banners, Blocks that look better/smoother)

2:
Fix all Signs (Due to 1.8)

Change and add all trees (in between spaces specified on the official art of the region) (Someone good with World Edit)
Change all rocks (I'm confused, what is the "official" rock design and how do you want it?)
Add terraforming

3:
Make Magnet Train

4:
Check Every Route
Check Every Interior (While checking look out for command blocks that do /msg and need to be changed to /tellraw
Check Every TownCheck ALL Warps

5:
Double/Triple Check Everything!

6:
Add Battle Frontier Games

Note that I may later specify certain aspects (Checking places, adding rocks/trees, signs, terraforming) in which route/town/cave/interior the action has/hasn't been done to yet. For example: Writing all places (routes, towns, areas) that need trees below the thing to complete on the list, and if the area has been completed yet.

Green- Completed
Blue - Started
Orange - Started (But Barely)
Black - Not Started

Warmonger_2:
Would someone post a photo of the official Tree design for the Kanto/Johto area? I have started on Johto but I may have the wrong format.

tymac:

--- Quote from: Warmonger_2 on January 15, 2015, 11:11:22 pm ---Would someone post a photo of the official Tree design for the Kanto/Johto area? I have started on Johto but I may have the wrong format.

--- End quote ---
And the official rock design.

SnowBreak:
From what I know a Johto tree design was never decided on.

stuffjunk:
one was decided on for about 20 minutes till we realized it didn't fit right lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version