PvP Server > Johto-Related

For whoever moved vermilion city to Japan...

(1/1)

SnowBreak:
It looks a bit off by a block or two, and I don't want to try to fix it and mess something up. (/warp vermilioncity)

Tenebrae:
Have fun Tymac.

tymac:

--- Quote from: tenebraemaximus on August 06, 2015, 08:09:05 pm ---Have fun Tymac.

--- End quote ---
I don't think (but if you want to check the console) I ever accepted being Head Builder. I would much rather be an opped World Editor that works on Kanto and Johto to work casually (instead of the main builder). I will (obviously) keep working on Kanto and Johto to fix miscalling, build various items, keep the "to-do's" list current, and "barrier-block" trees. However, my work load for school will soon be heavy, so I'd rather not be in such a high position right now. I personally think a much better builder (that also has the free time) should take the Head Builder position, like: 1cec0ld, CammanduhCool (Kashyyyk), or stuff junk.

Thank You

Tenebrae:

--- Quote from: tymac on August 07, 2015, 12:08:30 am ---I don't think (but if you want to check the console) I ever accepted being Head Builder. I would much rather be an opped World Editor that works on Kanto and Johto to work casually (instead of the main builder). I will (obviously) keep working on Kanto and Johto to fix miscalling, build various items, keep the "to-do's" list current, and "barrier-block" trees. However, my work load for school will soon be heavy, so I'd rather not be in such a high position right now. I personally think a much better builder (that also has the free time) should take the Head Builder position, like: 1cec0ld, CammanduhCool (Kashyyyk), or stuff junk.

Thank You

--- End quote ---

Thats something you should discuss with 1ce then.

SnowBreak:

--- Quote from: tymac on August 07, 2015, 12:08:30 am ---I don't think (but if you want to check the console) I ever accepted being Head Builder. I would much rather be an opped World Editor that works on Kanto and Johto to work casually (instead of the main builder). I will (obviously) keep working on Kanto and Johto to fix miscalling, build various items, keep the "to-do's" list current, and "barrier-block" trees. However, my work load for school will soon be heavy, so I'd rather not be in such a high position right now. I personally think a much better builder (that also has the free time) should take the Head Builder position, like: 1cec0ld, CammanduhCool (Kashyyyk), or stuff junk.

Thank You

--- End quote ---
It does technically say in the indigo plateau that you took over the Head Builder position.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version