Yes + Forum
1 (12.5%)
Yes + Forum + IP
4 (50%)
No
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: July 22, 2013, 06:55:33 pm

Author Topic: xEnvz Again  (Read 11760 times)

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
xEnvz Again
« on: July 18, 2013, 02:01:52 am »
Trolling again, with CrimsonPause, and CrispyFood, and Donut it seems too, although this time he was under an alt account (uPro).

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm suggesting an IP Ban, and a Forum Ban.

Theres more in chat logs if you want to see the rest of the trolling. The pictures are just what he put on forums after ban.

Ad...

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
Re: xEnvz Again
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 03:04:55 am »
xEnvz is just taking it way too far. Yeah, a forum/IP ban would do in this situation.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 03:10:44 am »
xEnvz is just taking it way too far. Yeah, a forum/IP ban would do in this situation.

Yeah, other's input is appreciated. He's influencing other people, and that hasn't boded them well.

Also forgot to add a poll. Will do.

LilWaffles

• Formerly LilWaffles
  • Professor Assistant
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -14
  • Now known as Asphyxiiatez!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 01:21:15 am »
I accidentally voted for "Yes + Forum" instead of "Yes + Forum + IP" so make sure this is taken in consideration.

#swag

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 08:36:13 am »
Edited poll to allow vote changing. I typically allow it in these due to the player (sometimes) changing my mind when I talk to them later.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 07:20:11 pm »
So when does this end?

Also
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 07:43:45 pm »
tomorrow, i believe the timer was set at 5 days for vote bans
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 12:20:03 pm »
So I know he was banned already but the last time we talked about this where par had an issue with the voting ban thing we agreed that before we banned anyone based on the voting thread that we (admins) would have to talk about the person and talk about it at an admin meeting and vote ourselves, the purposes of this voting thread in the mod thread is to get input from mods so we can see what they thing about the issue and discuss it and then vote among admins. Just trying to clarify thanks

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 12:36:16 pm »
I was going off this

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Meow
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2013, 02:36:26 pm »
That's outdated because we had a meeting I'm not sure if you were there that we wpuldbt ban until admins talked and voted about it in a meeting, I menan Idc just wondering we can talk about at the next meeting

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 02:48:45 pm »
That's outdated because we had a meeting I'm not sure if you were there that we wpuldbt ban until admins talked and voted about it in a meeting, I menan Idc just wondering we can talk about at the next meeting

I wont be at the meeting, you can discuss it though. If the 'outdated' thing was about teeno, I heard you and other admins already wanted to discuss him before lil put out a voteban thread.

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Meow
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2013, 04:49:20 pm »
I wasnt talking about the teeno thing. I was saying that the post you linked about this thread banning players based on mod and admin voting is outdated and not updated.

(timeline) We implemented that(this thread having mods and admins voteban someone) when para wasnt admin

Para came back and was like "what is this shit about mods voting on banning someone"

We talked about this thread in an admin meeting (like I said I dont know if you were at the one) We came to the conclusion that this thread would be for polls and getting the mods input and opionon on the selected players but the poll is not the final decision if someone could get banned because para feels like people/mods can be baised and the admins should be the final decision maker on if someone should get perma banned especially if its a full out ban since it it a large decision like banning someone from everything ( server, forums, ts). Since its a large decision like this we agreed that we need to talk about it at an admin meeting and vote before anything happens.

Any admin can correct me if I'm wrong or if I'm confused on anything.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2013, 07:13:35 pm »
That^
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 07:57:46 pm »
No, you're totally correct. I will happily tell any mod that they do not have enough experience to be able to be unbiased and make a decision on a permaban. A permaban is one of the core powers of any server. If we're giving moderators equal power to that as admins, we might as well make them admins. I have had to take the admin powers of my best friend on the server because he was power-crazed. I expect that from my fellow administrators. I do not expect that from mods. I expect mods to be simply follow the rules enough to enforce them. That's the simple truth, it's not against any moderator. Everyone knows how I care about mods; I very rarely care who is chosen because I think most people can handle the responsibility.

I would like to talk about this at the next admin meeting because I thought this was agreed on unanimously that these polls were simply inputs, not actions. You don't even know who voted, VIROS could have voted for all we know I believe. Or Ali. These are not reliable.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 08:39:10 pm »
Why does no one tell anyone else about these changes?