Yes + Forum
1 (12.5%)
Yes + Forum + IP
4 (50%)
No
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: July 22, 2013, 06:55:33 pm

Author Topic: xEnvz Again  (Read 11761 times)

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
Re: xEnvz Again
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 08:47:34 pm »
Why does no one tell anyone else about these changes?
haha I've asked myself that enough times my friend
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 08:58:38 pm »
haha I've asked myself that enough times my friend

Almost every time I've been able to pull up an admin meeting thats had the changes in them. Was there one for this change anywhere?

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 09:23:43 pm »
Sometimes things fall between the cracks. This is why I wanted to make the admin section specifically for admin meetings, so stuff like this can easily be found and accessible. This is also why I'm trying to compose a thread of every single rule and make it our bible.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 09:46:09 pm »
Sometimes things fall between the cracks. This is why I wanted to make the admin section specifically for admin meetings, so stuff like this can easily be found and accessible. This is also why I'm trying to compose a thread of every single rule and make it our bible.

Should stick it in the Library too.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 09:51:49 pm »
What a pain that would be, I remember when that was first made. We are talking about the same one right? Under the cathedral?
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 11:36:31 pm »
What a pain that would be, I remember when that was first made. We are talking about the same one right? Under the cathedral?

Yeah

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2013, 06:29:44 am »
You want to talk about it, talk. We have perfect English being written here, understood by everyone present.

"Admins should discuss it" well then discuss. I am not waiting for the next Thursday where 3/5 of us manage to show up when the average is 2/5 on any given week. I am also not able to be at the meeting on Thursday so I won't be able to see the result or give input. So, let's do everyone who can't be here every week a favor and "discuss this ban" ok?
I voted yes because I'm fucking tired of his antics, all he does is troll admins, kill new players, make chat stupid, and break every rule he can. He doesn't even toe the line like Armageddons, he BREAKS THEM.
There, I discussed. Who's next?  :mad:

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2013, 10:45:38 am »
Okay, how exactly was he trolling with the accused people mentioned by tene. The only screenshot tene provides is a user uPro who claims is his alternate account. How do we know this is his alternate account? By IP check? How do you know that it's him and not someone also on his network. IP's can extend past just your own individual home, they are entire networks. I'm curious as to knowing all of his previous offenses and what in particular just put him out of line.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2013, 03:52:30 pm »
It's a fair assumption sharing IP means its the same person but you are correct it can't be 100% certain, but I agree with para the only "evidence" we've been shown is a kid making a couple stupid comments, and as I've said before, if we're going to ban people for being being stupid or making a few stupid comments ban half the servers population. Nothing I've seen is deserving  of a ban and I welcome you to give me more conclusive reasoning but my answer is no and will remain no until I'm shown actual reason for a ban.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 03:54:05 pm by oddy »
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2013, 04:22:42 pm »
I agree with Para and Oddy, I dont think he is deserving of a ban, I do see him troll which is why we mute him and kick him, sometimes, a lot. I dont feel that we have given him any warnings other then kicks and mutes which is why I think he keeps trolling and making trouble because he doesnt get any real punishment for more then a few minutes. He reminds me of stng and imo Stng did a lot more trolling and rule breaking and we atlest gave him warnings (like 50 of them) I think at the most we should punish him as a warning and scare him instead of banning him all together. Maybe a regular ban where he can get out of it for the 10$ or building and some other punishment for the trolling but I think a perma ban without an out is to much

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2013, 04:53:45 pm »
To all interested in reading this:

As of lately, I was immediately permanently banned without discussion which led to my unban until further discussion on Thursday's admin meeting. Reasons for this are justified and I understand as I have had a great jump in being impolite, to both players and admins, especially tenebraemaximus.

To the players, I am sorry for all the disruptions I have caused. The constant sexual references, trolling, and annoyances to all of you has had a great impact on the community. To the specific few players who I have caused the greatest grief to I hope that you will be satisfied in knowing that I will be changing my behavior drastically to meet the expectations of the server.

To the admins, I'm sorry for my antics, constant trolling of you, my stupid comments in chat, and breaking the rules. I know I have been going overboard on all of this and will be trying to stop. I would like to apologize to all of you for all that I have caused and hope this doesn't result in major punishment.

To tenebraemaximus, I know this has affected you the most and I would like to apologize. I know you may not like me the most but I am willing to behave better and change that.

:shocking:
this

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2013, 07:25:44 pm »
Yea, looks like Mio was right about doing good in scaring him. I hope he holds this mindset from now on.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2013, 07:36:25 pm »
It's a fair assumption sharing IP means its the same person but you are correct it can't be 100% certain, but I agree with para the only "evidence" we've been shown is a kid making a couple stupid comments, and as I've said before, if we're going to ban people for being being stupid or making a few stupid comments ban half the servers population. Nothing I've seen is deserving  of a ban and I welcome you to give me more conclusive reasoning but my answer is no and will remain no until I'm shown actual reason for a ban.

He has repeated the same phrase on both accounts.

I agree with Para and Oddy, I dont think he is deserving of a ban, I do see him troll which is why we mute him and kick him, sometimes, a lot. I dont feel that we have given him any warnings other then kicks and mutes which is why I think he keeps trolling and making trouble because he doesnt get any real punishment for more then a few minutes. He reminds me of stng and imo Stng did a lot more trolling and rule breaking and we atlest gave him warnings (like 50 of them) I think at the most we should punish him as a warning and scare him instead of banning him all together. Maybe a regular ban where he can get out of it for the 10$ or building and some other punishment for the trolling but I think a perma ban without an out is to much

How many times have you banned/unbanned him in the past few days? Stng quit the server on mutual agreement. He's barely been seen since.

this

I'll treat this like the teeno case, one step out of line and he's banned, discuss what type of ban, but I'm over dealing with envz. He affects the people around him. Eg Donut's recent ban, never would have expected that of him, but he only did it in the presence of envz, and he didn't stop.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2013, 08:39:50 pm »
Okay, can you please post all the stuff he's done? You said you had logs in the OP so I'd like to take a look.

Also, can you post, if any, formal warnings we've given him? I just want to know that this is his third strike and that we have properly warned him.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2013, 08:52:16 pm »
Okay, can you please post all the stuff he's done? You said you had logs in the OP so I'd like to take a look.

Also, can you post, if any, formal warnings we've given him? I just want to know that this is his third strike and that we have properly warned him.

http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=3927.0 Theres a few hours worth of server chat in this, though mainly donut.
I'll have to look through the rest of my logs and find more.