Author Topic: Minecraft Issues - Can't Run Minecraft  (Read 3368 times)

Jeffro826

• Dragon Tamer
  • Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -7
  • ♦ Pixelmon Elite 4 ♦
    • My Official YouTube Channel
Minecraft Issues - Can't Run Minecraft
« on: March 26, 2014, 06:46:39 pm »
Ok, so I finally fixed my internet on my computer, but when I updated my graphics driver, everything went to hell.  I'm currently in the process of fixing it, but meanwhile I can't run Minecraft.  I'm trying to get it fixed ASAP, but I'll try and get on before I time out.  If I don't, then you'll know why.

Ad...

Jeffro826

• Dragon Tamer
  • Entering Mt Moon
  • ♦ Pixelmon Elite 4 ♦
Re: Minecraft Issues - Can't Run Minecraft
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 02:10:04 pm »
UPDATE: I got the issue fixed!  That's right, I can now run Pixelmon again on my computer.  Don't know if this is a permanent fix or not though.  My computer has become notorious for letting things work one day and let them crash the next.  But I'll keep everyone updated if anything happens again.  Thank you again for your patience and hoping to get back up to par with everyone else!

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -6
  • Wat
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 04:46:29 pm »
My computer has become notorious for letting things work one day and let them crash the next.
That makes two of us.
Read my stories!

]

Jeffro826

• Dragon Tamer
  • Entering Mt Moon
  • ♦ Pixelmon Elite 4 ♦
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 11:22:40 pm »
That makes two of us.

Yeah, well speak of the devil, I come home from the bowling alley to find out my Java isn't working now.  It was seriously only a few fricking hours ago and I haven't done anything to my computer since then.  I mean, what is honestly wrong with my computer?!

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -6
  • Wat
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 04:55:07 pm »
Yeah, well speak of the devil, I come home from the bowling alley to find out my Java isn't working now.  It was seriously only a few fricking hours ago and I haven't done anything to my computer since then.  I mean, what is honestly wrong with my computer?!
You should probably get that checked out. Last time I had a situation like that, I had a virus.
(Note:This was years back, so I was very vulnerable to free downloads.)
Or it might be an internal failure. But still, if you are experiencing this repeatedly, I highly advise you try and get it checked.
Read my stories!

]