Author Topic: Archie's third ever ban appeal! :D  (Read 8061 times)

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: -9
  • wth is going on? ._.
    • www.falsewebsite.co.uk.sg.net@gmail.com/http://legithacks(legittothemax)
Re: Archie's third ever ban appeal! :D
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2012, 10:03:07 am »
Nah no need to be sorry, people tend to be different. I also make alot of spelling mistakes sometimes xD

Ad...

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2012, 10:53:21 am »
Its dutch btw.

Also, liq, thank you.
Ta, first of all, I have never EVER shown any major signs of me not liking you.
And do you really think I dont like you because you trained mcmmo more? -.-
I told you once that you were training too fast, as a joke, however, you seem to have taken it seriously,
and you were never nice to me after that, this is the reason why I dont like you.
If something happens, you always try to blame me for it, because you dont like me.
Im just simply doing my job, while you insult and rage at me for NO SINGLE reason.

Alex had a banhammer (resp2 sword), and while we were discussing it, zombie told me about enchantmore,
I told him that I saw some enchants in your house a few weeks ago, and I thought they were funny at that time. Then zombie banned you. Im sick of your behaviour towards me, youre the only one that is prejudiced. Stop bothering me with your accusions. Archie, way to go, dont rage against admins, think twice before typing. You stop accusing me, you werent even involved, and you jump to random conclusions.
You prove your belief and respect towards me. I gave you a chance to apologize. But I wont accept it now.

Thank you all for reading this, I dont normally type posts this long, so now Im bored and hungry.
Also, ta and archie
I check on EVERYONE once in a while, especially when Im bored.
Nobody is an exception.

Really hungry now.....
[url

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2012, 12:00:32 pm »
I didnt accuse you of anything. Im sorry for calling you a snitch, it was uncalled for.
As for the Me Vs Zombie incident. I have apolgized sincerely and i hope that he will accept it.
I agree that my actions were stupid and childish i get way too caught up in the heat of the moment and forget what im actually saying.

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -26
  • awsome User
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2012, 12:28:58 pm »
Its dutch btw.

Also, liq, thank you.
Ta, first of all, I have never EVER shown any major signs of me not liking you.
And do you really think I dont like you because you trained mcmmo more? -.-
I told you once that you were training too fast, as a joke, however, you seem to have taken it seriously,
and you were never nice to me after that, this is the reason why I dont like you.
If something happens, you always try to blame me for it, because you dont like me.
Im just simply doing my job, while you insult and rage at me for NO SINGLE reason.

Alex had a banhammer (resp2 sword), and while we were discussing it, zombie told me about enchantmore,
I told him that I saw some enchants in your house a few weeks ago, and I thought they were funny at that time. Then zombie banned you. Im sick of your behaviour towards me, youre the only one that is prejudiced. Stop bothering me with your accusions. Archie, way to go, dont rage against admins, think twice before typing. You stop accusing me, you werent even involved, and you jump to random conclusions.
You prove your belief and respect towards me. I gave you a chance to apologize. But I wont accept it now.

Thank you all for reading this, I dont normally type posts this long, so now Im bored and hungry.
Also, ta and archie
I check on EVERYONE once in a while, especially when Im bored.
Nobody is an exception.

Really hungry now.....

I just love how you denied the fact you hate me and then say : This is the reason i dont like you .
Second : youre a mod fore a reason we should by 'bothering' you .
And 3th oh boy trust me I wasnt planning to . xD (archie might because he is a waaay to good persone)
And you have been realy rude to me from the beginning .
You've been a jerk to my in language , entered my house and lighthouse back in the days and when i asked you to Leave you dident , you mined in my house to come look fore stuff , you acused me from a  Arceus  spawner , GRIEFED the Inside off my house by walking over the crops and such (when you werent a mod )
And thats why I dont like you , well im actualy NOT going to by Denying it like you .
And im defenatly not gona start being over friendly to you because youre a mod .
I love every singel mod and admin and alot more people EXEPT fore you .
And you still think after all that im not FRIENDLY enough ?

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 12:30:35 pm by TAlegends »

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2012, 12:31:01 pm »
I dont want to further any of these arguements but TA has a point about back when you werent a moderator.

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2012, 02:09:54 pm »
I just love how you denied the fact you hate me and then say : This is the reason i dont like you .
I mean giving you a hard time
I mean calling me a dildo, snitch, bitch, and some other things.
And 3th oh boy trust me I wasnt planning to . xD (archie might because he is a waaay to good persone)
That was to Archie, I never expected you to apologize in the first place.
You've been a jerk to my in language , entered my house and lighthouse back in the days and when i asked you to Leave you dident , you mined in my house to come look fore stuff , you acused me from a  Arceus  spawner , .
Which was true -.-
GRIEFED the Inside off my house by walking over the crops and such (when you werent a mod )
And thats why I dont like you , well im actualy NOT going to by Denying it like you .
And im defenatly not gona start being over friendly to you because youre a mod .
Not expecting you to
nothing new there
Yup

Let me just apply a nice option called strikethrough to the things that are not true.
And give some commentary.
[url

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2012, 02:10:50 pm »
Also, Im done with this now, dont bother complaining further, because I wont look into it.
[url

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2012, 02:41:15 pm »
Vitto, im sorry for calling you a snitch. Lets put this whole event behind us.

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • awsome User
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2012, 03:05:15 pm »
I mean giving you a hard time
I mean calling me a dildo, snitch, bitch, and some other things.
That was to Archie, I never expected you to apologize in the first place.
You've been a jerk to my in language , entered my house and lighthouse back in the days and when i asked you to Leave you dident , you mined in my house to come look fore stuff , you acused me from a  Arceus  spawner , .
Which was true -.-
GRIEFED the Inside off my house by walking over the crops and such (when you werent a mod )
Not expecting you to
nothing new there
Yup

Let me just apply a nice option called strikethrough to the things that are not true.
And give some commentary.

1st just giving you a hard time ? As a mod ? You shouldnt by doiing stuff like that as a mod .
2nd dildo (I cant its spam even though its original and funny) snitch (totaly true) and bitch ... I never said that .
3th Because I shouldnt .
4th the lighthouse when you were in or acro trainer ... pleas dont lie to me because i know you remember . and you did walk over crops i even posted pics about that on old forums so yeah . and the spawner wasnt true because admins decided it was pseudo  Arceus  . so yeah .
5th if you dont think im friendly enough you want me to suck up to you wich im not going to  .
because I'm not like that , Im not gona LIKE  some douch who thinks he is awsome because he is mod .
And abuses his powers way to offten .
Hey and guess what ! I did reply and wane know why ? because i felth like it .
Youre not gona tell me if i should or shouldent reply .
And lets all hope you indeed dont reply to this again and waste more off my time .

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2012, 03:07:20 pm »
TA just leave it or you'll end up in the same boat as me. Admin/Mod disrespect :/

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • awsome User
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2012, 03:09:49 pm »
I am not showing dissrespect archie he's the one started telling me to stfu and calld me a douch so yeah .
Were just talking about why its him who gets me in trobbel everytime . :)
nothing more .

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2012, 03:36:49 pm »
Then be the better person and ignore him.

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • awsome User
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2012, 03:39:32 pm »
ok man I will .
Sorry got dragged away .

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

Pricey447

• Dragon Tamer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 5
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2012, 06:20:29 pm »
Wow........... some things never change.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2012, 08:04:35 pm »
This is ridiculous, PM me if you think you have something to contribute to this public thread that all can see. If you're having a conversation, PM the individual. We don't need 2 person drama expanding further because some onlooker feels they can contribute and end up making things worse.