Author Topic: lavas punishment  (Read 1086 times)

lavavtroll

• No Pokedex
  • Friendliness: -1
lavas punishment
« on: July 13, 2012, 05:11:14 pm »
 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
im sorry for me chat spamming i was a big buthole  and i deserve the punishment please forgive me.
~lavatroll
 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Re: lavas punishment
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 05:38:17 pm »
Here are steps YOU can take to come back!
1. Post here.
Create a new thread, or look for your name in recent threads, just in case we mentioned you and notified everyone of your wrongdoing.
2. Explain. What did you do, why did you do it, what makes you trustworthy enough to even consider letting you come back?
3. Choose your punishment. We don't let people return with nothing but words. We require an effort, and an attachment to the server.
Choices are:
  • Donate $10 to our paypal account. The Gold Donate Button on our main forum page is the best way to do this.
  • Build a section of the Pokemon world. We have many projects ongoing, and we need good help. Build applications are Here. If you can't build, or don't have a game as reference, or can't get a lead builder to accept you, go with choice 1.
4. TELL US YOUR CHOICE. We can't allow you in to build, or know to check our account, unless you TELL US.
5. Wait for a reply, average wait being 1-2 days.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve