Poll

should Victinni be demoted?

Yes!
13 (54.2%)
No!
11 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Victinni  (Read 4217 times)

Victini998

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -3
  • Former Cinnabar Leader
Re: Victinni
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2013, 01:18:34 pm »
I have now permanentally gotten rid of my course, seeing this rule a couple days ago. Also, the main reason I haven't been on as much is because 1. I'm getting much busier as football is starting to come along, and 2. I'm trying to improve my PvP skills on different servers that don't use mcmmo. I promise I'll be more active than usual.

-Edit: I forgot to mention 1.5.2 lags me very badly and I really can't stand it, so thats another reason why I leave quicky :P
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 01:26:27 pm by Victini998 »

Ad...

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2013, 03:34:17 pm »
If you are having issues causing you to be less active I will ask you to find a co leader, I respect off server issues, but I do have to be fair to other players who need your badge and are unable to get it currently please figure out who you are willing to accept. If you don't want a co I will ask you to step down as one of your reasons is football, once the season starts you will be busier with that with school on top of it, you won't be able to maintain a gym by yourself
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2013, 05:47:12 pm »
Just wondering, WILL he get a co?

gavinnic1

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -33
  • Blast Burn!
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2013, 07:09:53 pm »
Vic get online >_>

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2013, 07:19:10 am »
Just wondering, WILL he get a co?
it is his choice at the last admin meeting with only Para and Mio they just said that they would let Tene keep a eye on him if he doesnt clear up they might force a co on him or remove him as a Gym leader