PvP Server > Moderator/Admins

Mod COMPLAINTS

(1/15) > >>

Miosio:
We have EIGHT mods now, as some of you might know. We want you to complain IF there is something to complain about while these eight are mod. For the better of the server.
DO NOT complain about someones past, only if they messed up when they have been mod.
DO NOT say "this person shouldn't be mod because..." I will personally delete it.
WE WILL find out if you are lying and you will be punished.
DO NOT complain on TeamSpeak, that is what this topic is for

-Mio and the admin team

zombiedood:
I don't think Hix, Oma, Ali, Vitto, Alex, Prod, or BJ should be Mod. All of them are griefing trolls in the past why should they change their beat now, I mean just think back what they all have done to you at one time or another. Do you really want a Mod team like that? I know that I don't. These people shouldn't be mod because I hate them and I should decide whats best for the server, not the Admin team. I am not lying when I say I know for a fact all of them worship the devil and shake toddlers. These people disgust me and their toddler killing ways, I will spam TS with my hatred of them so everybody knows.

Zombie - The Evil Admin

1cec0ld:

--- Quote from: Ahmed on May 20, 2012, 04:35:04 am ---never had a past problem

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Warmonger_2 on May 19, 2012, 06:32:42 pm ---they will all do just fine

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Miosio on May 18, 2012, 12:59:42 am --- complain IF there is something to complain about

--- End quote ---

I complain about people being unable to read that this is a complaint thread. Sadly, I'm not complaining about moderators, so even now I'm violating the rules of this thread. Fuck.
Learn people.

Although I do complain about Bjzrgood not being online. Anyone know what rock he hid under after he got mio-banned?

Miosio:
I hate you ALL for not reading the first post and following the rules.
I give up deleting your posts, losers

bginch4949:
I have A legit complain. Earlier this week Omastar tped (not tpa) to our colony, and there isbase. jord and tn to vouch for it. Later on, omastar then raided us and left vulgar signs all over the base. And i know he placed them, because we had it blocked. Also they mined to a chest that was behind 14 stone blocks...x ray much? And since he tped to get to our base then raided us l8r. I CALL MOD ABUSE. Thank you for your time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version